Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Death, how did you get malware and the rest of us didn't? >.>

I honestly don't know, but I've barely been on the computer today and that was one of the first things I clicked that I don't usually click. :mellow: I can't think of anything I've been on recently that could have caused it, since yesterday was just TIF, Youtube, and Skype. <_<

Anywho, I think it's gone so, good times. :twss:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I don't suppose you have a sister Goon? Maybe she'd let me eat ranch off her...

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Hey, we're almost to page 1337.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I honestly don't know, but I've barely been on the computer today and that was one of the first things I clicked that I don't usually click. :mellow: I can't think of anything I've been on recently that could have caused it, since yesterday was just TIF, Youtube, and Skype. <_<

Anywho, I think it's gone so, good times.

Any who

:(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Any who

:)

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

Any who

:wub:

On another note, according to Facebook, I do sound like that guy. Brb guys, goin' to commit suicide. <_<

Any who

On another note, according to Facebook, I do sound like that guy. Brb guys, goin' to commit suicide. <_<

Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif

msn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gif

Get a bieber pic and go to town.

www.shoot-it.org/with_flash.html

2pzzjb9.jpg

Any who

Toradora_-_Taiga_Slap.gif

msn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gifmsn_slap.gif

[hide=Explicit, I guess. Probably not within TIF's rules, so it's in a hide tag.]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SQLEaVJnb8[/hide]

Get. :twss:

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

MOST LEET PAGE EVER!

As opposed to the gayest page ever.

Which would be...?

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

inb41338

2pzzjb9.jpg