Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Death, how did you get malware and the rest of us didn't? >.>

I honestly don't know, but I've barely been on the computer today and that was one of the first things I clicked that I don't usually click. :mellow: I can't think of anything I've been on recently that could have caused it, since yesterday was just TIF, Youtube, and Skype. <_<

Anywho, I think it's gone so, good times. :twss:

Just out of curiosity and for my own future reference, what did you do to remove it (assuming it's fully gone, that is)? I generally turn to Malwarebytes and online scanners (or I just use DBAN and start over if there's nothing special on the hard drive and I don't feel like wrestling with it), but I figure it's never a bad idea to know other people's tricks just in case.

Basically, Malwarebytes is my savior. I usually don't have any problems after running it and my antivirus (AVG) a few times. If that doesn't solve it I just do some research on another computer as someone on the internet usually has a solution.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Read a thread on 4chan about dudes with ponytails. I've been wearing my hair in a ponytail for a few weeks. I read it. It said to put your hair in a ponytail as soon as you get out the shower without drying it. I tried it this morning. HOLY [cabbage]. My ponytail is like so dense and [cabbage] :3 It's awesome

Death, how did you get malware and the rest of us didn't? >.>

I honestly don't know, but I've barely been on the computer today and that was one of the first things I clicked that I don't usually click. :mellow: I can't think of anything I've been on recently that could have caused it, since yesterday was just TIF, Youtube, and Skype. <_<

Anywho, I think it's gone so, good times. :twss:

Just out of curiosity and for my own future reference, what did you do to remove it (assuming it's fully gone, that is)? I generally turn to Malwarebytes and online scanners (or I just use DBAN and start over if there's nothing special on the hard drive and I don't feel like wrestling with it), but I figure it's never a bad idea to know other people's tricks just in case.

Basically, Malwarebytes is my savior. I usually don't have any problems after running it and my antivirus (AVG) a few times. If that doesn't solve it I just do some research on another computer as someone on the internet usually has a solution.

Isn't AVG one of the worst anti-viruses out there?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Posting from school, wat?

Haha, you're in school.

*Next week*

On another note, I just about threw up from the heat today. Biking to town for a runescape membership card today was not one of my better ideas.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Spam detected

Reported

Spam detected.

Reported.

Also, I requested the whole thread be cleaned of spam. Jeez guys, you should be ashamed.

Edit: I just noticed the post times. Mind[bleep] much?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off