Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

To fill the void of our lost loved ones.

Never forget them.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Or maybe he was trolling you the entire time and is hoping you message him back.

2z81b2f.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO5wryDdEI0

GOON ATE HALO!

OH GOD.

*pulls out machete*

Time to save him!

*Pulls out greatsword*

Yeeeaaahh!

*Attacks box of cables*

oh for goodness sake... let goon digest and excrete Halo... why take Halo out? it's not as if he'll die while in there...

DAT SILVA

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Or maybe he was trolling you the entire time and is hoping you message him back.

2z81b2f.jpg

GOON ATE HALO!

OH GOD.

*pulls out machete*

Time to save him!

*Pulls out greatsword*

Yeeeaaahh!

*Attacks box of cables*

oh for goodness sake... let goon digest and excrete Halo... why take Halo out? it's not as if he'll die while in there...

It's not like he'll die from a T rex attack or something

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

look.. I have a test tomorrow where I have to study 7 systems of the body and theres only 40 questions.. so I'm a little frazzled right now [not really.. just goofing around] and I can't focus [well I can on chocolate if I had some]

2z81b2f.jpg

GOON ATE HALO!

OH GOD.

*pulls out machete*

Time to save him!

*Pulls out greatsword*

Yeeeaaahh!

*Attacks box of cables*

Last time I checked, I was still in purgatory, because of you.

How Goon managed to get here and eat me is beyond me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

how did I cause you to get stuck in purgatory? what is purgatory? is it some sort of hell? it'd better be!

Purgatory is the condition or process of purification or temporary punishment[1] in which the souls of those who die in a state of grace are made ready for Heaven. This is an idea that has ancient roots and is well-attested in early Christian literature' date=' while the conception of purgatory as a geographically situated place is largely the creation of medieval Christian piety and imagination.[sup'][1][/sup]

You've forgotten already?

Typical, women.

How Goon managed to get here and eat me is beyond me.

I believe it went something like this.

napoleanwin.jpg?t=1286482506

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

osy7x2.gif

how did I cause you to get stuck in purgatory? what is purgatory? is it some sort of hell? it'd better be!

MEANWHILE

On page 1622.

For you.

We're on page 1676, on God Tier Deflection TIF skin.