Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

P3K = Page 3,000

[hide=True story, happened yesterday.]599O2.png[/hide]

At least Napalm will understand the reference. Night you crazy kiddies.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i love you guys

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

P3K = Page 3,000

[hide=True story, happened yesterday.]599O2.png[/hide]

At least Napalm will understand the reference. Night you crazy kiddies.

Eh, I think Ravi Shankar is a pretty cool Indian, eh does chill music and doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh, and CUT THE FLESH, WATCH THE BLOOD SPILL, LET IT COME..

16185_s.gif

I've been here for a few milestones, I think it's time I forcefully take the prize. I should just lock now and spam the next 56 pages tbh.

But tired, o well.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Today was a unique day. The girl I ran with yesterday was hanging up signs today, so I helped her. At one point she bent over and I took note she was wearing a thong. This must have been to my subconscious's liking because for the rest of the time I kept imagining situations in which we ended up having sex. Of course despite my silent hopes, it did not come to fruition.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Okay, okay, let me see if I got this straight.

She bent over right before you.

And you did nothing.

What you have to do in those cases is put down her pants, grab her thong, put it aside, and J-JAM IT IN!

In other news, just got a short haircut. It's raining a lot outside, and I'm gonna go over to my grandpa's house to instal some games in his computer.

16185_s.gif

inb4Seanygetsherbeforehegetstherussian.

lolitslikeimtypinglikethatkidinthetodaythread

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And you did nothing.

IN THOSE CASES YOU HAVE TO GRAB HER THONG, PUT IT ASIDE AND J-JAM IT IN!

In other news, just got a short haircut. It's raining a lot outside, and I'm gonna go over to my grandpa's house to instal some games in his computer.

Problem 1: Jeans

Problem 2: Middle of school hallway

Problem 3: Shes gonna scream

Edit: Thinking back its kinda lucky I didn't get a boner as it would have been blatant in my gym shorts. But then again maybe she woulda been like "oh, lets take care of that." but i think the latter is 99% fantasy.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

And you did nothing.

IN THOSE CASES YOU HAVE TO GRAB HER THONG, PUT IT ASIDE AND J-JAM IT IN!

Problem 1: Jeans

Problem 2: Middle of school hallway

Problem 3: Shes gonna scream

Edit: Thinking back its kinda lucky I didn't get a boner as it would have been blatant in the gym shorts. But then again maybe she woulda been like "oh, lets take care of that." but i think the latter is 99% fantasy.

"Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?"

16185_s.gif

Because I totally always carry around a chloroform rag with me.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ill have to rely on my winning personality.

2pzzjb9.jpg