Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

20110218_scout.JPG

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

20110217_seamus.JPG

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Sorry to kind of kill the mood here, but I have a horrible feeling that the spirit of this thread died today.

2pzzjb9.jpg

So, obviously you all noticed the attention of staff for the last 30 mins or so. I take it most of you know why. There have been some pictures, phase or not, that are against forum rules. There were multiple warnings, ect, before today so it's not like no one didn't know.

We have tried to be very very lenient with the forum/thread here as it is meant to be fun! I would dare say, it's not fun for some of the regular visitors anymore. We were considering locking the thread but the old timers/regular of the thread worked really hard to get this thread to the point it is at, and we want to respect the effort. So here is whats going to happen:

The moderation team is going to step in and watch this thread regularly, we will still try to be lax, but pictures/comments that go outside the forums rules will be removed and the users suspended. Depending on the severity of the picture/comment, it may result in a permanent ban. This includes harassment of any sort (user/staff alike).

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

If you guys seriously need to be able to post inappropriate and sexual images to bring "life and soul" into the thread, then you have bigger problems :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

So...the thread gets to live on, but with no life/soul. I think we've just been zombie-modded...(Take that counterstrike!)

I appreciate you guys letting us continue, but I feel fourside couldn't be more right.

Edit: Make a sculpture of a fully naked person and it's art. Post a picture of a semi-clothed woman and it's sexual.

2pzzjb9.jpg

This thread reminds me of the 3rd episode of season 4 of Futurama. The Professor turns Bender into a human through the magic of science, but due to Bender's complete lack of inhibitions and common sense he dies in a week. Yup.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Well, at least it didn't end today with an admin/super/global as the final winner. Could always be worse.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;