Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Just stay away from me Tyler.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sorry. Every time I see a naked dude, I get the urge to kick his balls. They're just so dangly and crazy. It's just like man.

I don't look in the mirror when I'm naked very often.

This implies you see naked men on a regular basis, other than yourself.

That was indeed the inference you were to take, however the implication I gave was incorrect.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Sorry. Every time I see a naked dude, I get the urge to kick his balls. They're just so dangly and crazy. It's just like man.

I don't look in the mirror when I'm naked very often.

This implies you see naked men on a regular basis, other than yourself.

That was indeed the inference you were to take, however the implication I gave was incorrect.

How devious and deceivious good sir.

@wits: No. Even if I was feeling generous, no.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

whenever i see a naked guy, i first look at their privates too who!!

Thats kinda like saying, when i see the Mona Lisa I look at it before the wall.

Clarification: You're always going to look at something you don't normally see when it's next to something you do normally see.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Do not think about elephants.

AMBIr.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

/FG/: The Tale of Testosterone Titans, Tripsis and Wits.

2pzzjb9.jpg

ok i won't think ofelephants.

anuways, i've seen a lot ofMona Lisa prints and i'll look at the wall first.

I declare [cabbage] and shenanigans. AT THE SAME TIME.

Thus I declare bullshenanigans.

2pzzjb9.jpg

ok i won't think ofelephants.

anuways, i've seen a lot ofMona Lisa prints and i'll look at the wall first.

I declare [cabbage] and shenanigans. AT THE SAME TIME.

Thus I declare bullshenanigans.

Your declaration is overruled!

*slams gavel*

i love you guys

cept you wits

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

i love you guys

cept you wits

2pzzjb9.jpg

pro tip: someone was supposed to say OBJECTION!

i find that guys that aren't smart, usually don't like my personality.

you can't motorboat a personality.

2pzzjb9.jpg

So I realized that my prediction to Halo about how long the mods would last in this thread back on page 3k was wrong. Wow.

They've got dedication.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off