Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Is it at least curly?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Damn. I need a new image in my head of what halo's mom looks like.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Damn. I need a new image in my head of what halo's mom looks like.

r5Lwu.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

How bout this lady?

315nyuo.jpg

Are you watching Vinesauce?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yes.

:thumbup:

I've got The Other Guys if anyone is a Will Ferrel Fan.

Also got the holy grail.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Nah Im good thanks though. Going to bed early tonight.

Gary wake up~

Yeah I see it now. Tapping, taping, whateves.

I've got The Other Guys if anyone is a Will Ferrel Fan.

Also got the holy grail.

If you wanna stream, I could watch The Other Guys.

lemme get it

Doesn't wanna play. Working on it tho

2pzzjb9.jpg

Sally?

Sally.

Sally are you interested in buying a luxurious villa in Spain?

Actually pretty irritating as I've watched it on here before.

Edit: It says i should update my winders so ima try that.

Edit 2: I also have netflix if theres anything you wanna see i could check if its on the watch instantly and stoof list

2pzzjb9.jpg

The funny thing, Halo, is that I kindof am botting. :3

I've got my controller set up to automatically left click every second. I've just been doing homework while it sits there. Heh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The funny thing, Halo, is that I kindof am botting. :3

I've got my controller set up to automatically left click every second. I've just been doing homework while it sits there. Heh.

REPORTED

Lol, suicide discussion going on in the chat.

Suicide is for whiners and lame-os.

Still updatin'.

2pzzjb9.jpg

She_Mullet-Wig.jpg

Kinda what i imagined halo's mom looked like.

I hope this isn't too inappropriate, you can see her arms and all.

2pzzjb9.jpg

She_Mullet-Wig.jpg

Kinda what i imagined halo's mom looked like.

I hope this isn't too inappropriate, you can see her arms and all.

Nope.

rNaty.jpg