Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

it's interesting how i'd rage at a newbie ratting us out to the mods.

but the instant goon says he did it, i get 100% sure he has a good reason and that we were going overboard.

It doesn't take a seasoned regular to understand that we were going overboard. But I'm done discussing the subject.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Listening to Majora's mask songs for no real reason. I think I just really grasped how sad that game was. It was extremely dark.

I don't think they've done something like that since. The closes they came was Twilight Princess, and that was mostly just the art. I hope they do that again sometime, because it was pretty epic.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

*throws cat on Wits*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

but the instant goon says he did it, i get 100% sure he has a good reason and that we were going overboard.

I didn't report the thread or get the mods or anything, I just said I did because I needed an excuse to post a "Who Let the Dogs Out" video.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Pv2of.jpg

PROMOTIONS!

Listening to Majora's mask songs for no real reason. I think I just really grasped how sad that game was. It was extremely dark.

I don't think they've done something like that since. The closes they came was Twilight Princess, and that was mostly just the art. I hope they do that again sometime, because it was pretty epic.

Best 3d zelda game in my opinion. I won't say it's not pretty linear, but I'll be damned if it's not very open by TloZ standards.

Also, just finished playing some Silent Hill 3. Off the subway, into the sewers.

I [bleep]ing hate sewers.

@Halo: No promotions with the admins arround.

16185_s.gif

Gazuntight