Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

the only good movie that's come out in the past few years is transformers.

vNpaU.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

In Lodi v. Lodi, plaintiff and defendant Orestre Lodi tried to sue himself for an Action to Quiet Title Equity in regards to an estate he was the beneficiary of.

Lodi properly served himself, and when he failed to respond, moved for default judgement against himself. The trial court, in Shasta County, California, denied Lodis request. Lodi appealed.

[T]he complaint was not drawn in conformity with the laws of this state and was thus properly subject to the courts own motion to strike under §436(b)

n the circumstances, this result cannot be unfair to Mr. Lodi. Although it is true that, as plaintiff and appellant, he loses, it is equally true that, as defendant and respondent he wins. It is hard to imagine more even handed application of justice. Truly, it would appear that Oreste Lodi is that rare litigant who is assured both victory and defeat regardless of which side triumphs. Lodi v. Lodi, 173 Cal.App.3d 628 (1985).

When considering how to award court costs, the judge held that if the respondent/defendant/beneficiary should be awarded his costs of suit on appeal, which he could thereafter recover from himself, that equities would be better served by requiring each party bear his own costs.

While unclear as to the purpose of this lawsuit, the court noted that Lodi requested a copy of his complaint be served on the IRS. The court speculated that this (a state entered judgement) may be of some advantage to Lodi under the Internal Revenue Code

16185_s.gif

Interesting how suicide has become such a prominent part of my life this year.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Interesting how the people who actually commit suicide are the ones who don't spend half their time talking about it.

I feel like the ones who go through with it are the sort who have much more reason to be missed. One might say it takes a lot of confidence to do something like that, in a way, and goodness knows someone with such metallic balls could do so much more with their life.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Interesting how suicide has become such a prominent part of my life this year.

Yeah, it's just... indescribable when you hear something like that. It just hits you like a ton of bricks. Unfortunately nothing can be done now except move on, as cold as it sounds, it's true.

j0xPu5R.png

Yes Abc.

You're part of what I was talking about.

silva and I are going on the MC server. All interested parties are free to join us. IP is apathia.no-ip.org and the version we're running is 1.8.1

Server IP doesn't work, by the way.