Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I actually found out what first and third world country means a few weeks ago. Apparently it has to do with if you were with the axis or allies in WWII, not money. So apparently Japan is technically a third world country or something.

^ Yeah I know, it's weird. Hey! let's all point and laugh at Napalm for living in a third world country!

Oh god, we've got another Wits on our hands.

Wait, seeing how she doesn't deliver, this might be a good thing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I actually found out what first and third world country means a few weeks ago. Apparently it has to do with if you were with the axis or allies in WWII, not money. So apparently Japan is technically a third world country or something.

Wouldn't there be a term "second world country"? It would be weird to skip '2' for some reason.

Wouldn't there be a term "second world country"? It would be weird to skip '2' for some reason.

That's if they were neutral, I think.

Neutral countries are considered Third World.

Second World: the Soviet Union, China, and their allies. - Wikipedia.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

One says neutral, the other a string of pro and (former pro) communist countries.

Conflicting.

@Halo: Neutral = 3rd world. No surprise since people hate on neutrals for not picking a side in a conflict. :rolleyes:

Suppose Halo and I each put $20 into a box. I then sell that box to Halo for $30. We both just made a $10 profit.

9074r0q.jpg

That took me longer to figure out than I'm willing to admit.

From the looks of it, Goon starts out at 20 and Halo starts out at 50 (20 for box, 30 for exchange). Goon gets 30, but Halo has 40.

Unless I am missing the math here, it looks like you scammed Halo's ass to me.

No, Halo's just good at paying back his loans.

I detect sarcasm. Unless you forgot about the whole window thing...

Would you rather have a gang of Oompa Loompas that'll beat the shit out of everyone you want, or have chewbacca as your pal but you have to buy him tacos every day?

a gang of Oompa Loompas that'll beat the shit out of everyone you want

Would you rather have a gang of Oompa Loompas that'll beat the shit out of everyone you want, or have chewbacca as your pal but you have to buy him tacos every day?

Chewbacca.