Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Oh jeez, only 40 odd some pages till P7K.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i dont know if i have a before picture but i have pictures from after graduation. also my waist shrank and i put on 9 pounds during boot camp.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

So I guess WoW has pokemon in it now...

Okay.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

my waist shrank and i put on 9 pounds during boot camp.

[bleep]ing biology. How does it work?

muscle.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

i dont know if i have a before picture but i have pictures from after graduation. also my waist shrank and i put on 9 pounds during boot camp.

Fat replaced with muscle. :thumbup:

My cousin was the same when he came back from Marine training. He fell 28 feet onto his head, was kept in some sort of silly sequestered hospital where he could contact us but no incoming communication was allowed, and then sent home with the military refusing to pay the medical bills.

Kinda sucks, but the military doesn't exactly like to give sympathy at the cost of efficiency.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So I guess WoW has pokemon in it now...

Okay.

Wait, really?

my waist shrank and i put on 9 pounds during boot camp.

[bleep]ing biology. How does it work?

muscle.

I assumed you were in good shape before. Oh well. On a scale from 1 to 10, how much did it suck?

Yeah, you have pets that can fight other player pets and what not.

They can level up and evolve.

Totally not ripped off at all. Friend of mine on Faceboob was just telling me about it.

Girl cartoons includes all anime. Miyazaki's stuff may be the only exception. Maybe.

>Miyazaki's stuff

That falls into the overrated shit plagued with feminism that forces enviromental awareness down your throat category.

16185_s.gif

Girl cartoons includes all anime. Miyazaki's stuff may be the only exception. Maybe.

>Miyazaki's stuff

That falls into the overrated shit plagued with feminism that forces enviromental awareness down your throat category.

That's a cute opinion.

>Miyazaki's stuff

It's too deep for you, Napalm.

it didnt suck too bad aftervthe initial culture shock. the concept is really easy. you dont think, you dont decide, you just do whAt youre told when youre told and youll barely get messed with. there are of course timea when you get punished for other peoples [bleep]ups to teach your [bleep]ups effect everybody. the PT isnt too hard if youre in ok shape, and the tests are easy if you understood the material even a little. once youre used to the lifestyle its even kind of fun. the tear gas was quite unpleasant, but even that was kind of fun.

2pzzjb9.jpg

dont show up looking like smoked ass.

2pzzjb9.jpg

also DAT GOON

2pzzjb9.jpg