Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Every now and then I realize that eternity is forever. Like, nothing ever stops. Time just keeps going on forever. It freaks me out.

Also, Requiem for a Dream > Requiem. I saw the movie because of that song. It was pretty good in my opinion.

According to my physics teacher, time has to end someday. However, he won't ever tell us why or how. He's mentioned it like 20 million times.

It has something to do with gravity and spacetime.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I've have dreams that feel like they go on for weeks.

I've never had that happen. I wish it did. It sounds like it'd be really cool. I've had dreams within dreams.

Inception, man. Like, woah.

Also OBLIGATORY AMV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8pcxE6U9k&feature=related

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

According to my physics teacher, time has to end someday. However, he won't ever tell us why or how. He's mentioned it like 20 million times.

Either way, it's still really freaky. If time doesn't end, the concept of eternity is true and that just [bleep]ing blows my mind. If time does end, then eternal nothingness is afterwards, I think. Thinking about these things makes me really anxious. I always get like "I might as well try to make the best out of my life while I still have the chance.", but then I realize that nothing I do matters at all. I suck at explaining my thoughts.

I had a dream within a dream recently.

It was more like three dreams within a dream. Crazy shit man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Billions of years you have to wait my man.

j0xPu5R.png

Meh. My back back pack is beginning to wear out. There are two gaping holes on the bottom of it.

Wow. Major cerebral flatulence tonight.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang