Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Chem Honors.

And yes, like what Tyler said, algebra 2 is a junior level class at my high school

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What the [bleep]? Algebra 2 is seriously a junior-level class? I took Algebra 2 freshman year.

Honors precalc is pretty hard though so I'm just jealous really.

AP Chem is just hard as [bleep].

Are you taking ap chem next year, halo?

No, Honors Physics. Along with AP Environmental Sciences.

And Astronomy, IF they offer it. They did last year, but not enough students signed up for it apparently.

The only AP Science course I can take at my high school is Environmental Sciences.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The progression at my school is:

Algebra 1

Geometry

Algebra 2

Advanced math(Trig) or Discrete math

AP Calc

If you take Algebra 1 in middle school, you could potentially take Algebra 2 as a freshman, but most people take geometry first. The honors algebra 2 class I was in was full of sophomores, with just a couple juniors in it (I wasn't one of them), but the regular level is mostly juniors.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

im smarter than all of you combined

u suuure r

I took honors algebra II (called Honors Integrated II) freshman year, Integrated III last year (which was basically more advanced algebra and some trig), honors precalc this year, then I'll take some sort of calculus class next year.

That's the "smart" track though, most kids are behind that schedule by a year or two.

Calc is really disappointing thus far. I wrote through class today, didn't pay attention. I know how to do the homework just fine.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Rather be a math nerd than a furry.

At least I know where Greenland is on a map.

2/10

I give you a 2 because you made me post. Yeah, nice edit there.

Also, feeling kind of nauseous. Do not want.