Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I prefer studio versions over concert versions.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've been to a few battle of the bands.

close_enough.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What the [bleep]? Algebra 2 is seriously a junior-level class? I took Algebra 2 freshman year. Honors precalc is pretty hard though so I'm just jealous really.

AP Chem is just hard as [bleep]. Are you taking ap chem next year, halo?

Honor's Precalc was a breeze for me. And the first half of AP chem/Chem 2 wasn't hard either.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I went to a Blue Man Group concert in seventh grade. That qualifies me to say anything about music.

Listening to a concert version of a song when you're not at a concert is [bleep]ing retarded. Terrible quality, and ridiculous fans screaming all the time.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Listening to a concert version of a song when you're not at a concert is [bleep]ing retarded. Terrible quality, and ridiculous fans screaming all the time.

This. The screaming fans are [bleep]ing annoying.

I have a really shallow split at the tip of my tongue. You can't see it if I stick my tongue out, but if I bit down on it, it's noticeable. I just found this out the other day. I have no idea how it happened or if I was born with it. I have a mini snake tongue. [bleep] yeah.

Also, Pandora once popped up a concert version of "Hey There Delilah." It was a capella, with just the fans singing. It was the worst possible thing. A terrible song with terrible singing and terrible quality.

Welp, gonna hit the hay. Hopefully I won't throw up in the morning. I really feel like throwing up.

inb4goonsaystothrowup

Don't forget the spaghetti so we can suck on the same noodle like in lady and the tramp! And then well turn away but we know well still have feelings for each other! :D

A friend just posted this on facebook on a girl's wall. He said it earlier today too. They're duo partners, so I'm extremely confused.