Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

1?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Everyone and their room mate is buying MW3 today. But not I.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I do that stuff for a living. Why buy a game about it?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I do that stuff for a living. Why buy a game about it?

Because most of us don't do it for a living :P

Didn't buy it at any rate, MW1 was the last one I actually liked and even then I preferred COD1 and COD2.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Wait, since when is Stork a mawd?

2pzzjb9.jpg

When did this nonsense occur?

2pzzjb9.jpg

mmmmhmmm

2pzzjb9.jpg

It happened before you left, Seany.

Computer Science (Games Technology). Which you should be able to guess what's it all about.

Oh you answer Napalm, but not me.

I SEE HOW THINGS ARE!

*sulks*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

3?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Cheating as usual.

You [bleep]. I'm done with you.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

GET THE [bleep] BACK HERE. I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!

2pzzjb9.jpg

DON'T BACKTALK ME YOU FILTHY [bleep]! YOU'D BE NOTHING WITHOUT ME!

2pzzjb9.jpg

That's not how you do it.

How do you do it then?

When did this nonsense occur?

like august

After I stepped down/got demoted for [redacted].

RIP Dawngate ;-;