Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Got my tac vest and riot helmet today.

Are you going to drink beer from the helmet?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Negative ghost rider. It smells like piss from the plethora of sweating heads that have been in it. Not to mention I'm underage. Not to mention I have no desire to drink.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Negative ghost rider. It smells like piss from the plethora of sweating heads that have been in it. Not to mention I'm underage. Not to mention I have no desire to drink.

Congratulations, you deserve a promotion.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Got out of bed before 7am? Promotion.

Sharpened your pencil? Promotion.

Run around for 1 hour? Promotion.

Do this and that? Promotion.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Congratulations, you deserve a promotion.

Negative ghost rider. I have to keep my average above 94% or 91% and I have to study my general Navy knowledge and job stoof. Also I have to score better than the other fools who want a promotion.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Do you get a promotion for using the same quote every day?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

how about you email me a pizza roll at this webzone

They're actually trying to kick people out of the military atm, not give them promotions.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I had steak for dinner tonight.

gewd stuff.

Huh.

2pzzjb9.jpg

They're actually trying to kick people out of the military atm, not give them promotions.

Did you hear about that 'no paying veterans' thing going on right now? I didn't.

Those who don't learn, teach.

RIP Dawngate ;-;