Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

I fail to see how you had all these relationship problems then. How often can you see her if she lives out of country.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

wait you live in a different country than Pepsigirl? What the wut.

Yeah, Pepsi = Mexico, Pepsi Girl = Idaho USA.

Long distance relationships are a [bleep].

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Facebook helps out.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'll call later, idc who it is.

also i live in washington. i'm close to Pepsi, VERY close.

The majority of /FG/ers live on the east coast.

Surprisingly enough, I too live in the east coast of America.

16185_s.gif

Oh yeah that wimmin i was telling you about is going out with "other" now.

Not overly disappointed.

Also, we did sprints today in lax and i was all like," Thank you sir, may i have another?"

Alpha as [bleep].

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

kai :<

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Im actually on the drug Charlie Sheen.

I'm not gonna tell you my phone number, its 4 on my list of 12 things to never do. Some other entries, in no particular order, are 3: trust halo with anything, 5: decline more cowbell, 2: drive more than 58mph, since I love forcing people behind me to drive slow as well, 7: stay up past 5am. I hope this list has been informative.

Staying up past 24 hours gives a spiritual feeling to it.

I usually leave for school around 7. Thats a pain when I stay up till 2 though. My lacrosse practice starts at 4 tomorrow. I like palindromes, like 757. This one time I calculated my calorie intake and it was 5182.

2pzzjb9.jpg

By the way the new minecraft server ip address is 41.23.525.875

It's not working.

ohai fluffyzoe. What is with this thread and wimmin these days?!? No complaints but we just seem to be attracting them like chocolate. Must be all my alpha.

2pzzjb9.jpg