Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

In general, I'd love people if they knew how to be in one place at a time when it comes to friends and bfs/gfs. You're with your friends, so is your brain. You likely give all your attention to the person you're dating with them, give the same respect to the people who have cared longer.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

inb4Pepsigirlgoesoutwithpie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

qhen she told me what happened

it made my day and she wants you to call her back

I'll call her if she's so desperate.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

shes utterly confused right now

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Numbah.

Also what say?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

he was a russian dude with the romaov's

but when he died his gf cut his weenie off.

Kinda rhymes

2pzzjb9.jpg

Kinda rhymes

iyHs0.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Kinda rhymes

iyHs0.jpg

Im serious, when he died his gf wanted his gentleman's sausage so she cut it off.

also that shoulda been romaNovs

2pzzjb9.jpg

seany:let your mind go wild

just not cussing

she no like cussing

Oh i won't be rude to a lady. probably gonna say something along the lines of,

"This is The Bear, I have been instructed to inform you that halo sends his most sincere regards."

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ra ra Rasputin, lover of the russian queen, there was a cat that was already gone!

RA RA Rasptin, lover of the Russian Queen!

her mind=blown

Good evening madam, this is the Bear, i have been instructed to inform you that Halo sends his regards, have a good day, and goodbye.

My lines pretty much exactly.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Good evening madam, this is the Bear, i have been instructed to inform you that Halo sends his regards, have a good day, and goodbye.

My lines pretty much exactly.

MAXIMUM_BROFIST_by_Defiant_Ant.png