Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

How are you today?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

wow douche move by my friend

so i had the necklace today and she wouldnt give me a note, so i decided to keep the necklace

end of the day when we get on our bus he takes it and gives it to her when i was gunna give it back to her on monday

so now he looks like the [bleep]in hero and im the [developmentally delayed]

[bleep] me

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Got a 100 on the movie my friends and I made for that english project. Tomorrow is a half day. No homework over the weekend.

I feel like I could hug everyone I see at the moment.

B62lp.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The whole first act of Richard the third.

We didn't even run today :(

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Can I see it Halo?

needs moar context.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

pie lives in spokane washington

this disturbs me....

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Oh the movie? Yeah let me upload it to my youtewbs.

I thought you meant something else...

Oh the movie? Yeah let me upload it to my youtewbs.

I thought you meant something else...

Why I suggested context.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Yeah I knew what he meant. Two reasons why not: 1: I dont have it on my computer.

2: No.

Lil slow today are we?

Watching top gear.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Watching top gear.

:thumbup:

I have better things to do with my life than wast my time here!

(And yet here I am)

I know that feel bro.

1f4I5.jpg