Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Again I shall say, i believe zoe is after my heart.

also pie, tell her The Bear sends his regards.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh oh yeah, update on operation: Don't go to prom.

A couple girls in my English class tried to hook me up with a girl I barely know. Mainly because her boyfriend dumped her and all her friends have dates. So yup. That's 3 now.

(All 3 were trolling)

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

It makes my friends all act like idiots and douches and [puncture]s and forget their responsibilities and that friends will be around when the special person isn't and those friends won't be around it you treat them like dirt when you've got someone special grumble grumble grumble

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I hate when young people have to hang all over each other, yeah we can see your together. You could stand by yourself before you met them, and you can now.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

My friends want me at prom but I don't see myself getting asked and I'm not planning on asking anyone just to har a date and I yelled at them yesterday saying I don't need their drama, lols

EDIT HAVE NOT HAR AND NOT YESTERDAY, MONDAY

VR48f.jpg

img

My friends want me at prom but I don't see myself getting asked and I'm not planning on asking anyone just to har a date and I yelled at them yesterday saying I don't need their drama, lols

In all seriousness, have you read everything I've ever said on relationships.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Also tell her that Halo sends his regards to his favorite Mexican, Pie.

Yeah PDA in school makes me question, why? What the [bleep] is so romantic about a school hall way?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i still hang out with my bros

i spread it easily cause i dont have any classes with her and mostly with my bros

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

The only time I see one of my friends is on weekends since she's at another school and another one I used to be close with is not seen in public without her boyfriend and she was originially thinking she didn't even want one sitiwkzbiwlskhdiwkdbej

VR48f.jpg

img

I completely skipped elaborating on the first friend, she spends half her time off on the weekends with her boyfriend and now basically every day after school and I was used to talking to her on a daily basis and seeing her 24+ hours a weekend. Look, I'll share, but I'm not just gonna sit and watch her spend weekend nights around him when she also sees him every day at school and now after school a few hours a day AT LEAST.

VR48f.jpg

img

oh god tomorrow is gunna be fun

pie your awesome

It's also no fun hanging out with one of your bros when they're just thinking about their gf. I'd rather them just not bother hanging with us if all they're going to do is think/talk/day dream about their lady.

I think that's the problem isn't it? You're either completely besotted with someone or you no longer have any interest, people cant be moderate.

2pzzjb9.jpg

It's also no fun hanging out with one of your bros when they're just thinking about their gf. I'd rather them just not bother hanging with us if all they're going to do is think/talk/day dream about their lady.

Ugh, amen. I went to a concert with my friend and all he did was text his mother[bleep]ing girlfriend. Soooo annoying.

btw pepsi i thought you hated me.

when she told me what happened

it made my day and she wants you to call her back