Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Hubris is the weakness of everyone.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think halo's just jelly.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I think halo's just jelly.

Nah not really.

kEC8E.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

yah, he jelly.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

i are board

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Yeah Pyscho, like I was totally supposed to know that. I hate people with attitudes.

Halo is so jelly right now.

Totally.

83DVM.jpg

Maybe if halo had better self esteem he wouldnt be so jelly.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Yeah Pyscho, like I was totally supposed to know that. I hate people with attitudes.

You should know better than to take anything I say or do seriously.

[hide][wagon][/hide]

[hide]uNeEP.png[/hide]

Mhmm. Im just saying I hate people with attitudes in general. Not just you.

[wagon].

Get off of his ROOF!

I love "Up".

You and my sister would be good friends methinks.

2pzzjb9.jpg

[hide][wagon][/hide]

[hide]uNeEP.png[/hide]

Mhmm.

ohshi- i were pre-counter-trolled?

[hide][wagon][/hide]

[hide]uNeEP.png[/hide]

Mhmm.

ohshi- i were pre-counter-trolled?

If you want to call it that? I knew you were just being silly in the first place.