Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Good evening madam, this is the Bear, i have been instructed to inform you that Halo sends his regards, have a good day, and goodbye.

My lines pretty much exactly.

I just called and said the same thing, but replaced the Bear with istolethepie.

She had such a dainty voice lol.

all she got in was "hey"

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

shes shy

mostly cause you guys are using random ass names and saying wierd stuff to her

thats what she gets for being difficult

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

tripsis deleted the post

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

They're meh.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

When the guitarist jumps in, falls and people start stomping on him? That's kinda what happened last mosh pit i was in.

2pzzjb9.jpg

When the guitarist jumps in, falls and people start stomping on him? That's kinda what happened last mosh pit i was in.

That sounds awesome. As long as he didn't get hurt, of course. :-w

At first you're like [bleep] YEAH! then you realize if they keep going, your music stops.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I don't care for men rubbing up all over me.

Nice first mosh pit experience. Also some guy I knew almost got killed by this bat [cabbage] crazy guy in there. Hilarious yet terrifying at the same time.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

>standing with a friend waiting for the opening band at a concert a month or so ago to finally come onstage

>lights turn off

>in the middle of the crowd

>this song starts

>strobe lights everywhere

>pure chaos

>our faces when we're being flung at 100 mph

Ugh, what garbage.

rVX4c.jpg

Shower tiem. Also Seany, I started taking your advice about taking showers at night rather than the morning. I get so much more sleep in now that I don't wake up as early. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ugh, what garbage.

rVX4c.jpg

Shower tiem. Also Seany, I started taking your advice about taking showers at night rather than the morning. I get so much more sleep in now that I don't wake up as early. :thumbup:

I was actually gonna try taking em in the morning, but with lacrosse practice I get all sweaty and gross so I have to take em b4 bed. Shower time for me also.

2pzzjb9.jpg

2deep4u

lolno

go bak to listenin to justin beeavr if u cant respect rweal music lmfao

This one girl in my history class listens to Justin Bieber, and everyone trolls her because of it. Our teacher even gets involved too. Ah good times.

Oh god I just realized how wrong this sentence sounds if you edit it.

Yesterday during this pep rally/play thing the faculty was giving out a life-size Justin Bieber stand-up thing. I'm pretty sure they were doing it intentionally to make us mad. But in any case it made the auditorium erupt into chaos. I saw the girl that won it and actually wanted it, it was getting kicked and punched by everyone that saw it. pretttty funny.