Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

The rules are simple!

If when you post on this thread, and the thread dies for one week; (and/or 24 hours, I'm not sure if it CAN be inactive for more than a few days with Dax spamming the hell out of it)

Admin Edit:

So' date=' obviously you all noticed the attention of staff for the last 30 mins or so. I take it most of you know why. There have been some pictures, phase or not, that are against forum rules. There were multiple warnings, ect, before today so it's not like no one didn't know.

We have tried to be very very lenient with the forum/thread here as it is meant to be fun! I would dare say, it's not fun for some of the regular visitors anymore. We were considering locking the thread but the old timers/regular of the thread worked really hard to get this thread to the point it is at, and we want to respect the effort. So here is whats going to happen:

The moderation team is going to step in and watch this thread regularly, we will still try to be lax, but pictures/comments that go outside the forums rules will be removed and the users suspended. Depending on the severity of the picture/comment, it may result in a permanent ban. This includes harassment of any sort (user/staff alike).

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.[/quote']

Mod Edit:

I'd just like to remind you all of this rule:

2.1 - English is the only language used on Tip.It Forums

We understand that English is not everyone's native tongue. All ask is that if you post something in another language besides English, you must also post an English translation of it. It doesn't have to be perfect, as long as you try to get it as close as you can. Non-English text is allowable in signatures, avatars and profiles (both images and text) as long as an English translation is provided or can be provided upon request of an Administrator or Moderator. We do not require a translation within the actual signature, avatar or profile because we understand there are space limitations. But if a translation is not provided upon request, the content will be removed.

If you post in another language, please provide an English translation for others to read.

[hide=Winner click here]YOU WIN@@@

Congratulations! :thumbsup:[/hide]

For a complete list of prizes, click HERE.

So just as long as no one replies to this I'm/you're not a loser. :twss:

[hide=COMPLETE LIST OF WINNERS] JAFFY1! Congratulations, the first one to win the game thus far. DEATH7755! The same thing that I just now said for Jaffy over there. Also ABC won, but he cheated since the forums were down. [/hide]

[hide=COMPLETE LIST OF LOSERS] H2PM Goonstalf Death Abc1230 Tylerelyt SeanyTheBear AGreatMonk Pirate_Felix silver_wits pepsiguy Cynic Albel Comical Napalm_Death acenator M_Bison Dax The_Mather1 PoorLepRecon dizzle229 Stork Jaffy1 Not_Trolling Hextriplet joke33 Shiny mckinzy5 Iconic protoguy777 istolethepie Mdeoxys Aiko jimmy_jim X3EN Halt2015 jamesrules90 Furrlo A_Flying_Nun Juhnie Ezalor The lazikenMaster n_odie Dupin SkogS NobStalf Psycho_Robot Danno385 Trolling_Who The_Doctor Das Killerred005 TheFBI ross_the_knight Buzzybee Hidden_Name Gandorf61 Kimberly tintdawg Agent1777 Pinkbullet3 1119king Bows adrenal Rainy_Day Racheya AceBeam Kirderf123 I_am_Geed meol re4p3r1 armourdilo Wavemasta dylanzammy Undo star_in_the_sky gauper_kid Optimist Skull Nurse_Renard dfchester Tiigon NotoriousPSC Weaboo bonkers Laura Rockgabriel9 Stalf Flodder450 Warcraft53 Sheepish Nexaduro Pk_mable Georgelemmons svs Mirror DarkerFalz 1dedecek r0ckyk34n3 Ilufyou LifeAndDeath Skeptical Romy Cyan_Yoshi trylogy roccodog mauranius 1230abcz meb Kenshinjapan dux Civu Endless_Waltz PereGrin Johannas dirtybbqchip Cubewarrior1 Cecemel99 Southpark0o Haruko Jamie_ Gandalf14141 Mask generaldesor Dark_Yeng PBPProductions Pieter_00777 TheKingdomOfSpork Gorgothun nigrilaforever nightshade53 PickledC00ksCamo Warrior_B666 RussetAlpha riku3220 RunescapePins Jeffwilson99 Beethovens29 Hobgoblinpie Mlbfan13 chulhee 0wned0o02 20Rice04 JulyRed Returnofmic Rien_Adelric failed Dracion1 StinkieToeIGN boyzloveme15 onuasdad iTzStarman magmaguard3 Sonikku Cowman_133 Yoyodog76 penguin_meister Demoli pikachu54673 Wugmasterx Xuhe Lenin64 Technologic Raee joep miracleman58 Tsar Fluffyzoe64 themitten gwasha brainymidget Goalie wizjany Chasm500 Championfurydelta123 Danqazmlp Opeth Princeroy80 acowswrath Army Sutty ElkNight jusaplaya Torn40oz DF_RUNE_WILL Newmanthemexican Danex Bini eastonj7 K112 doomy StrBabi21 i_r_slayer Hidden_Name_II Quagsire All_Bogs vb354 viralaether FellonyNoob fenrir321 imblooded a_bert TTanT dux_belorum 19jacksparow melendur gorgoroth Damo zoralink Nero CrustyGoblinFoot walka92 MageNapster Wizz Guydabest Kalran pk3d_by_mike killer9823 Ouchy_S Shazarabbit gioandjack belgam18 Epidemic ffvii_92 MrZomoor Wongtong Great_one angel13 Lady_Shahdie Mantux31 Mechzx NikolaiH Clifford252 xxlegendxx zeno Armorare Vezon_Dash[/hide]

[hide] 2ykcphw.jpgGOON WAS HERE

[/hide]

• Like 1

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Yay I'm winning :D

• Like 1

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

22?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

No, the cake is a lie. I just want a mod to lock it and win, it would be hilarious. :cry:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]