Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I strongly dislike cinnamony foods.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Among other things.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh hush abc, you love me.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I still like mini pizzas.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I actually haven't had pizza for a while.

My family used to do Thanksgiving at my cousin's place, but they stopped talking to us for some reason, so now it's just my parents, my brother, and myself. My mom decided to do king crab legs this year instead of turkey. I don't really mind. I prefer crab to turkey anyway, but it still feels kind of weird. Did I mention my mom doesn't eat seafood?

Also, dat Newegg black Friday sale.

Halo rides mooses, Dax rides kangaroos, so my question is, what ride you?

2pzzjb9.jpg

I actually didn't even have that in mind. I ride in a horse and buggy like all Amish people , because all people from Pennsylvania are Amish.

2pzzjb9.jpg

mfw I've been texting this girl for the past hour or so, and every single one of my texts I meticulously read and reread, take out an adverb here, add a comma there, make sure it's perfect, not too long or too short, then I send it. Then she replies with something like, "lol ya"

cpvca05.jpg

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

>open closet to find winter gear

>8 bottles of sparkling cider

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Tell her you're going to passionately make love to her as a symbol of your willingness to get into a long term commitment. [bleep]es love when you tell them you're going to passionately make love to them as a symbol of your willingness to get into a long term commitment

2pzzjb9.jpg