Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

vJUxT.png

Back Guy = Seany.

Monk, I barely pay attention to this thread anymore.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ive never heard of anyone who dislked Firefly. Y U CANCEL?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

kB7Fl.png

ok...

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>kevintriestostealhalo'sthunder.bmp

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

how was there any thunder.

2pzzjb9.jpg

BECAUZ POSTIN REDDIT IMAGES WAS MAH THING BEFORE IT BECAME COOL

*drinks pbr*

Look at the times she posted that she added Tim Hortons to her work and the time she posted her status.

It's still not funny if you understand it.

Tim Horton's is a Canadian fast food chain, mainly focusing in breakfast foods.

>kevintriestostealhalo'sthunder.bmp

tumblr_lp1sw0SRb11qh5u6no1_500.gif

tumblr_lp1sw0SRb11qh5u6no2_500.jpg

Ek92U.png

Go check out the cold showers thread in OT.