Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Wow Wits, that was pretty stupid.

<_< it's even stupider to:

1. write passwords down
  2. keep an email list of all passwords
  3. remember passwords, and enter them into sites from pishing emails
  4. tell other people
  5. use a specific and easy to guess sequence in making passwords for different sites eg:

• facebook password: FACEmiawmiaw123
  • google password: GOOGmiawmiaw123
  • tif password: TIPmiawmiaw123

1. write passwords down
  4. tell other people
  5. use a specific and easy to guess sequence in making passwords for different sites eg:

I've heard a computer security expert recommend writing passwords down and keeping them in a safe. Keeping a list in email or on your computer is stupid though.

1. write passwords down
  4. tell other people

I've heard a computer security expert recommend writing passwords down and keeping them in a safe. Keeping a list in email or on your computer is stupid though.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Your-Own-Secret-Hidden-Safe!-For-Under-$2/

I have 2 passwords. One is my "secure" password, and it's just a fairly long series of words converted into 1337. The other is my normal password, and I use it for pretty much everything. If someone got my normal password, they'd have access to everything but my email and my school stuff.

Do I feel worried? No. The worst they can do is get me banned from TIF and delete some images that I've uploaded. Oh god, how terrible. Worrying about your password security for sites that don't matter, like TIF, is stupid.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

1. write passwords down
  4. tell other people

Here you go.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I have 2 passwords. One is my "secure" password, and it's just a fairly long series of words converted into 1337. The other is my normal password, and I use it for pretty much everything. If someone got my normal password, they'd have access to everything but my email and my school stuff.

Do I feel worried? No. The worst they can do is get me banned from TIF and delete some images that I've uploaded. Oh god, how terrible. Worrying about your password security for sites that don't matter, like TIF, is stupid.

and if you ever used those passwords in the last 7 years, when tif was haxored recently.. someone got them all.

and guess what?

if i know that your password is "mom's name+date of birth+first school you went to"

im going to be able to guess your other passwords.

I have a list of strong passwords in a notebook that I leave in my room.

I know nobody but me will be in there, so what's the point of hiding it?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have a list of strong passwords in a notebook that I leave in my room.

I know nobody but me will be in there, so what's the point of hiding it?

your mother checks through your stuff.

all mothers do.

Hi Halo's mommy!!!!!!1 :twisted::thumbup:

Halo... what if you bring a girl up to your room?

halo doesn't bring girls to his room.

that's not how he rolls.

BNRep.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Correct Horse Battery Staple.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ng asked me to promise that I'd be her friend forever. I hope saying yes doesn't mean I'm in the friend-zone forever, but either way I'm happy. <3:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Fun fact: If you use Chrome, errybody can see your passwords if they go to Options, Personal Stuff, Manage Saved Passwords. handy if you forget a password, though.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

and if you ever used those passwords in the last 7 years, when tif was haxored recently.. someone got them all.

and guess what?

if i know that your password is "mom's name+date of birth+first school you went to"

im going to be able to guess your other passwords.

I changed them when TIF was hacked so that I could consolidate.

@Nex: Nope, but that idea was what I based my password on. So you're kinda close.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off