Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

>2012

>not doing weed needles or smoking bud lite

EbIjB.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

COME ON, PICK IT THE [bleep] UP YOU [bleep]S

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Looks like I'll be writing my ap english synthesis essay about the anti-vaccination movement

Didn't they cause outbreaks of MMR all over the place?

from the sources i've browsed so far, yep, I believe so.

I'm 15 and I am clicking the hide tags over and over and over again and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

and why is it gross

I dunno...

i thought it might be something that grosses out people..

it grosses me out..?

younger viewers don't click the hide tags.

older viewers.. this might.. gross you out.

7aZbw.jpg

Nom, you're 15? Actually, that explains everything. Never mind.

Edited by Ieyfura

I've revealed it before. And what do you mean? You always suspected? Or I'm less mature than everyone else in OT? Because I am.

I MUST KNOW

I actually assumed you were late teens/early twenties. You being 15-16 makes a hell of a lot more sense :razz:

Not immaturity or anything, but you act like a lot of the 18-21 OTers did a few years ago... And there really is no way that I can make this sound good, can I? Not supposed to be an insult of any kind.