Question Time

JoeDaStudd

Hi all,

I've completed a few of my goals and now have some new ones.

1. 79 summoning

If I used my current charms I can hit 74 which leaves me with around 2k of crimsons needed. If I do bork as well as penguins its about at about 1850 after this week.

Waterfiends would be over 22 hours of camping there and rock lobsters would be over 9m.

Any other more interesting methods of getting charms/summoning exp?

2. Full lumberjack

Roughly how long does it take?

In this time how many nail beast events would you expect to get?

3. 70 Agility - big one I know.

Given that I need about 900 laps (after the circus) of the wildy course how long is it on average per lap (using a T bird)?

On a side note how long would it take to obtain agility brawler gloves using the 26k trick?

4. 85 all melee stats

AZ's vs slayer which would you pick?

With slayer its going to add to the charm pot, but its going to take atleast twice as long.

5. 72 prayer

Worth the extra cost?

7. Arma and Sara GWD

What range level should I be aiming for?

8. Your opinion

If you had about 2m (3m if needed) to play with and the above goals how would you go about it?

This is my current plan.

Slayer till 85 attack and 80 range (both are very close).

Depending on the amount of charms I get and the total amount of cash at the time (should be in the region of 4/5m depending on how long it takes). Either get 85 defense (via slayer if the amount of gp or charms is low) then burst the remainder or vice versa.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

1. Since you're planning to level up some of your combat stats (I suggest via slayer) so see how many charms you get from that and then see how many you need.

2. No idea but, I've heard that it varies greatly depending on your luck.

3. Guessing about 30 seconds per wildy course lap, wouldn't suggest 26king for agility brawlers.

4. SLAYER

5. Seems like a random number, is there a quest or item that requires 72 prayer? :S

6. Wow you went straight from 5 to 7.

7. 90 range would be a good target

8. Train slayer to get the combat goals and then maybe reward yourself with a few trips to god wars.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Hi all,

1. 79 summoning

If I used my current charms I can hit 74 which leaves me with around 2k of crimsons needed. If I do bork as well as penguins its about at about 1850 after this week.

Waterfiends would be over 22 hours of camping there and rock lobsters would be over 9m.

2. Full lumberjack

Given that I need about 900 laps (after the circus) of the wildy course how long is it on average per lap (using a T bird)?

On a side note how long would it take to obtain agility brawler gloves using the 26k trick?

4. 85 all melee stats

With slayer its going to add to the charm pot, but its going to take atleast twice as long.

5. 72 prayer

Worth the extra cost?

7. Arma and Sara GWD

8. Your opinion

If you had about 2m (3m if needed) to play with and the above goals how would you go about it?

This is my current plan.

Depending on the amount of charms I get and the total amount of cash at the time (should be in the region of 4/5m depending on how long it takes). Either get 85 defense (via slayer if the amount of gp or charms is low) then burst the remainder or vice versa.

I can only help you with a few of your goals. 85 in all Melee skills...well i would go for AZ's. Better Exp and better money. At 70k+ exp and 100k+ money an hour if beats Slayer.

Not much can be said about your 6th goal seeing as you dont have one ;)

90+ Ranged and Def for Arma is really the best imo. If you go in a team of 4+ 85 def might do it, but 90+ is still what i reccomond. I got lucky getting 2 kills per trip with 90 Ranged and 95 Def.

72 Prayer really isnt going to be much different from 70, so unless you're going for something like 80, 85, 90 then 72 isnt worth it.

Getting Brawlers isnt easy. Getting e specific type of brawlers makes it even harder. There is nothing that determines the type you get, so hoping for a pair of agility brawlers might take you anyting from 1 kill - 10k kills and beyond.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Hi all,

1. 79 summoning

I'd just slay for charms, because the drops would pay for the 2nds/shards.

2. Full lumberjack

I got this outfit in about 30-35 runs.I have a Canifis tele in my house, so everytime I got the bog part I'd simply tele to my house then portal to Canifis.I used the mage(from Paterdomus) and the old guy with beard from the other start.Simply the most powerfull from each part,using the easy route and skipping all combat events except for the nail beast/snake part.It might take a while(I got the undead event with trees about 5-6 times in a row), so you must be patient.I got about 40 nail beast charms.

I've gotten 70 agility, from 64? in about 2 days(friday afternoon, sunday morning).I recommend a lot of movies/music for this part.

4. 85 all melee stats

I'd recommend slayer, the variety helps.

5. 72 prayer

Worth the extra cost?

[hide=]I'd say no.Your choice though.[/hide]

7. Arma and Sara GWD

Depends how big the team is, about 85 I'd say.

8. Your opinion

[hide=]Superset(attack&strength), bunyip slayer for the combat part.[/hide]

This is my current plan.

I can only help you with a few of your goals. 85 in all Melee skills...well i would go for AZ's. Better Exp and better money. At 70k+ exp and 100k+ money an hour if beats Slayer.

In general, slayer may not compete with AZs in terms of exp/hr but I make more than 100k gp per hour via slayer.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

#-o 6 got lost.

72 prayer was for the extra point you get per dose.

Thanks for all the replies.

I'll try 85 attack with slayer and see how I hold up (I slayed a pretty much to 80 all melee so was a bit bored with the tasks).

8 hours for 70 agility seems a long time (I get bored fast) but I did meet someone last time who wanted to train with me so thats good.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

In general, slayer may not compete with AZs in terms of exp/hr but I make more than 100k gp per hour via slayer.

Here and there you might get lucky on a task and make 500k Profit, but then you get tasks were you make a loss, barely brake even, etc. And then there are always those tasks that are such slow exp making you loose out in the end. My personal option is to max out my Melee and then do Slayer. This way i won't always be looking at the Exp rate because it will not be needed anymore. I think slayer will be much more of a joy this way.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]