Level 3 skillers

gongusan

I agree with that, i respect skillers, its hard, but i don't worship them anymore than i would a level 100 with similar stats. Sometimes it bugs me how people think that skillers or low levels with high stats deserve so much more respect.

I love you. As for lvl 3 mining rune I've seen it before but I have't been out to the rune ores ina long time :lol: But they still were there with revs. I would assume they are willing to take the risk or use a scout to check world for revs.

The main reason I dislike majority of skillers is because they neglect combat which itself is a skill In my opinion and even w/out that skillers will annoy me with oh I'm better than you. Okay yet my total is higher even w/out combat but meh oh well. Glad we aggree with ea other on some terms :thumbup:

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never done it my self, but i donno how level 3 rune mining would work.

You would have to survive from level 40-20 wildy before you can teleport away, as well as walking from 20-40 wildy to get to the rune mine.

Yes the wild is flourishing with dangerous monsters all over. You get attacked 24/7 on the way to rune ores :lol: It's really not too hard but I would imagine running into a rev = auto done with that trip :P But honnestly if you really want to get on a lvl 3 and walk around in the wild I'm sure you could make it to runerocks if you have general knowledge of how to walk around places. [Obviously you wouldn't attempt to walk right through hobgoblin mine as a lvl 3 :ohnoes: ]

6590ew.jpg