Obby mauler...now what?

adam1480

I just reached 64 strength today, became p2p my stats are as follows

str:64

Hp:53

all the rest of my stats are 1( also thinking about 25 or 31 prayer)

I was wondering if you guys know any money making schemes that are quick/easy besides mining pure ess, nat crating, bow strings, flax picking, snape grass collecting

I went pvp/bh today and i finally realized that obby maulers just plain suck.

So i can sell my maul i'll have about 150k starting cash and now what pure to be, gmaul, f2p range 2her, d scim/dds someone please give me a good idea, a guide anything that would help

I'd also like to thank all who have helped me so far

85_grave.png

train at men in edgeville and collect all herbs they drop and bank, i been trainin there for few days now and made alot of money, made like 500k in about 4 hours total the other day. if ur after makin more than that i dunno what to suggest?

Hunter is good money when you get up to 63+ and can hunt red chinchompas.

more like 70+, below that the red chins just escape your traps.

when you pked were you using a berserker neckalace? because thats what gives the obby maulers their power

really 83+ is most efficient because they hardly ever escape your traps.

I was wondering if you guys know any money making schemes that are quick/easy besides mining pure ess, nat crating, bow strings, flax picking, snape grass collecting

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=464

Sometimes underestimated, go look at the Rune wiki.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=464

Sometimes underestimated, go look at the Rune wiki.

Ha, yeah. Hopefully the price of the fruits stays high, it's like a crappy version of rune mining that requires no skills. Very great for pures.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

there are no plants someone always beats me to em so this isnt gonna work

If you're going to try to pick strange fruits,

Make sure you know the area of their respawn,

Know that they respawn randomly, (sometimes you should wait for a few seconds)

And know to hop worlds. (Also at random if possible)

Sometimes the fruits won't appear, though usually they will, and at daytime the most competition is on, but later on in the day it's much easier to find unpicked ones.

Also, they respawn every 30 minutes or so, so try again later if it's not working.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

It depends of what kind of a pure you want to be. Do you fancy quick,high k0s with g maul at a low cb lvl? Or do you fancy seeing a runer losing full rune under your blitz/barrage. Im a hybrid atm and I never regret it. If you wan quick k0s, you should try being a G maul pure. As for the range 2her thingy, you can be a G maul pure and also can be a range 2her in f2p.

Mafia_shotz.png