aviansie tanking

mmmcannibalism

I have a decent amount of experience at aviansie, prayer and tanking method but I have been considering a new option as my stats improved.

If I got my defense to 85 and noting that I will have enchanted excalibur and bunyips, would it be possible to tank aviansie using full void and a dfs?

Secondly, what items would I wear to grant protection from armadyl and zamorak followers?

Finally, is tanking in full void more effective then tanking in regular tanking gear for aviansie?

edit--range level 89

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

The def of void isn't that high for you to be tanking, so no, I wouldn't use it unless you had a pony. Just go with normal tank gear+bunyip.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Well since you want to use Void + DFS youre going to have a choice. You can either be annoyed by running arounf picking up bolts and wear a God Cloak + arma Pendant or you could just forget about the Zammy Item and wear Accumulator + Arma Pendant. I am currently writing a guide for Players with 90+ Ranged and Def tanking at Armadyl, soon as im done you might want to give it a look.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]