Custom Build internal fixing/tape

Sy_Accursed

I been looking around and can't seem to find a straight answer anywhere so thought I'd ask you smart lot.

My custom build pc, among other bits and bobs, is gonna have fan controllers with temperature detectors etc.

My question is for placing the temperature sensors around the case what can I use to attach them to the case wall or w/e near hotspots.

All I've read jsut sasy "tape" but i can't find any info on what tape and I'm fairly certain normal cellotape isn't gonna be what they mean.

Any one got any guidance for me?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why wouldn't it do the job? Where there any worries about it melting or catching fire? It's doubtful that a computer would reach such temperatures. I mean, I'd use something like electrical tape just to be safe.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Because parts of a pc can get really hot and normal cellotape while the tape itself you'd be ahrd pushed to melt the sticky part has a fairly low temperature threshold and would peel.

Or at least that what I have read on various sites and my general knowledge would suggest.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Duct tape or electrical tape, either of them will work and I'm guessing electrical tape will be what there referring to as "tape".

The only trouble is you'll need some alcohol based liquid to remove the sticky marks it will leave when you come to remove the tape.

Sellotape (not sure if firefox's dictionary has the right spelling) will come off when it starts to get warm with a warm or cool airflow.

I used electrical tape on mine and its still there 2/3 years later.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Thank you =]

I think it can be cellotape or sellotape. Firefox dictionary doesn't seem to like either thou

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It shouldn't get that hot, even something like magic tape would work.

The heat is only a small part of the problem, the air flow and the smooth surface of the case cause most of the trouble.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I use this for a fan controller, mom works at the hospital so we get them free, and these are very strong. Well back to the football match!

493227Tape_0020_samlebilde_m.jpg

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé