The Best NEWS: No More Autominers!!!

Valkor

finally, the best thing i can ever dream came to fruition. NO MORE AUTOMINERS in sight!!! well thanks to all the new random events and its increased occurrence rate.

there is no way to escape these new random events and failing it will send you to a random spot far from where your current location is.

so i can move up in the mining ranks without fear of getting whipped by an autominer. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who are the autoers, they are all over the top 100 miners.

just one mil away from crashing into the first page. yay!!

there is no need to name names here, the autominers are not moving for the last 1 to 2 months ever since the new random events were added. that is the best news a hardworking miner like me can ever hear. if these autominers are up to the challenge of stopping me, at least now i do have a fighting chance.

Thats amusing...I remember the days of NickÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôs Autominer...But how do you know some of them havent retired, stopped playing or just focused on other skills?

before these fast moving autominers gain at least 200k mining xp on a daily basis. i tried to get 260k going on for 16 hours as an experiment. it is impossible to do that on a consistent basis and these miners banked their ores. the fact that they all stopped only proved that they are autoers. nobody can play them all at the same time like they used to do since they are not legit players.

these are mostly f2p miners and then the ores were "dumped" to the main accounts.

just consider dr ford event, 12.5 percent of getting the right choice, cannot escape from it and you'll be teled away to a random spot far from where you are previously. definitely an awesome autoer killer. the fact that it moves and is fuzzy will prevent an image recogition sequence to choose the righ answer. only a real player can make the right choice without fail.

in due time, the honest miners of RS will take back the hiscores from these cheaters.

so i love these randoms, for they'll own only the cheaters not a honest player. cheaters never prosper anyways.

15 months in RS and 18.2 mil xp in mining is something that i'm proud of and i do love to be challenged for the title as the best miner of RS. if you want to see me in action, i'm found mining in world 1 until i get back membership.

Maybe and maybe not the human brain is always adapting to its new surroundings, Eventually there will be a way to get round it.... even if it takes some one a few months to recreate the java code for dr ford. After that the random event is destroyed.

Autos will always return. And a computer can do it because its made by a human and run by a computer. It would take an army of mods at every mining site to be sure, And thats not likely.

The only workable answer is to constently be changing the codes behind the game. Or have a few of the anti-player beacons(after 30minutes the person is at a random time teled off to a resort on an island, Where fishing and cooking can be got up but thats about it.(no bank) you would spend between 10-30 minutes there, at which point you would be asked to anwser a few questions.)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.