Powerlevelling Range? (73-99)

Seanthorn

I wish to make Range my first 99 and it seems Yaks for the last 30 levels have really being so tedious.

I am wearing, atm:

Guthix coif

Fury

Full zammy book

30k+ bronze knives

full black d'hide

archers ring

accumulator

snakeskin boots

Reccomend anything else? I don't want to get void, to much time consumption and id prefer a place with hardly any banking. cheers

3916.png

3917.png

Soul Wars is great powertraining at those levels, when you get higher you should do Aviansies and use the profits to chin or cannon your way to 99.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

Do Aviansies to get $, and then go chinning at Ape Atoll dungeon.

I Agree, but another method you could use is yaks, fire giants or ogres at king lathas training camp usng bronze knifes.

Or for a even faster method where you even make a little more money you can try cannoning ice trolls!

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

You don't die at aviansies, they're low level and easy. You tank them. Wear something from saradomin, something from zamaorak, and an armadyl pendant (only cheap arma item). The rest should be whatever you want. To be efficient bones to peaches is a must for them. They drop addy bars noted which is where the money comes in.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

aviansies arent hard...just wear a ring of life because one time i forgot my arma pendent and i hadabout 4 of them and they cut me to pieces, the ring of life saved me 1m lol

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I Agree, but another method you could use is yaks, fire giants or ogres at king lathas training camp usng bronze knifes.

Or for a even faster method where you even make a little more money you can try cannoning ice trolls!

This is a question about ice trolls. Is there a good guide out there about them? What is the exp/hr??

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

This is a question about ice trolls. Is there a good guide out there about them? What is the exp/hr??

Great guide on TruthScape, I think it's 80k xp per hour if you range with the cannon.

Great guide on TruthScape, I think it's 80k xp per hour if you range with the cannon.

Yup, I used the guide on Truthscape during my first itme.. dont think its 80k per hour though >.< more like 40k-50kish ranging for yourself with a overlord...

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I've been told it's 80k, so I admit it's not my own data. When I meleed them without familiars years ago I got 40k or so ranged xp, so you should expect AT LEAST that.