Bandos prices

Danqazmlp

Is it being merched, or is it rising due to the new inflation?

I've been planning on buying the plate for a few weeks, but it's been constantly rising, no point in buying at 17m, if it will be 15m or lower in a few weeks is there.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Happened to SGS too. I bought it anyway.

It's happening to A LOT of items. All godswords are rising. All Armadyl is rising. DFS is rising. Pretty much all the GWD stuff is on the rise. I don't think any merchant clan is doing that.

And what's more, they're behaving abnormally. The price changes follow a pattern, if you look at the graphs. According to the pattern, SGS should be falling right now.

Just don't aim to buy Bandos unless you have a tonne of cash to spare. Otherwise if you time it right and have just enough, buy Bandos and wait for the rise.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

I doubt it's being merched.

Was it part of the PVP drops that were removed? If so, then it must be the new inflation.

Anyway, I advise holding onto your money like you are doing and watch it play out.

I bought Bandos Plate and Tassets a week ago. I want to sell them back, but I like them too much. :lol:

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

Bandos was never dropped in pvp, which is why my first thought was merch clans. I guess it's just people have alot more cash due to pvp now driving the price up.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Bandos was never dropped in pvp, which is why my first thought was merch clans. I guess it's just people have alot more cash due to pvp now driving the price up.

And if the reason IS inflation, the best thing to do is put ALL of your money into items such as Bandos.

Exactly, hence the reaosn i made this thread.

Merched = wait for two weeks for it to crash

Inflation = buy as much as possible now

zqXeV.jpg

I'd still bet against merchant clans. It doesn't seem like they would risk buying out all the GWD items. Plus Jagex is beginning to take action against them, so I don't think they would take such a big risk.

I'd still bet against merchant clans. It doesn't seem like they would risk buying out all the GWD items. Plus Jagex is beginning to take action against them, so I don't think they would take such a big risk.

I think it's individual merchants, as in the real kind, not the BS manipulation kinds. The huge crash of high level items right after release of BH was their doing. A lot of merchants hoarded items before that, and instantly dumped. This seems like they are at it again.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.