_.-'`*`'-._Spiritabove's F2P Blog To 99 WC_.-'`*`'-._

when i was going for my wc cape i got very bored a lot... i took tons of breaks... and i loved every minuet of my time any way. it is good if you have ferinds to talk to.

if i not, well talk to the npcs, if some one happens to be walking by they may think you are crazy but that is ok you are wareing a bright red and white scarf ( nothing wrong with it btw)

good luck

I <3: my wc cape and i dont go anywhere without it, even when i ware some other cape type item.... also if you are f2p ignore this line lol

i did yews all the way and they made me a little crazy tbh-i ended up talking to the gnomes (gnome stronghold) when no one was around lol. with willows the time will fly by.. good luck getting 99 wc it is a great 99 to get :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I've decided to do Yew logs to 99. That's roughly 59K of them, and will be around 23M+ in the end.

im going for 99 on yews as well, it takes a while but its decent money. good luck my friend. :thumbsup: \'

anyway visit my blog :twss:

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.