Best way to train Prayer

Deltaer

Okay, hate to say this again (seems like I have to every time I start a thread in this forum), but I've been gone for 4 years; just got back about a month ago, so go slow with me... No abbreviations please.. cause chances are I won't know what they mean.

What's the best/fastest way to train prayer now? Looking for cost-minimizing ways.

Pest control? Soul wars (haven't tried it yet though)? Construction (I really hope not; I have lvl 1 construction)?

And how long would the method take to go from lvl 60 --> lvl 70 (approximate if you can)?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Gilded alter.

Umm, something more plausible? I just checked and that requires lvl 75 construction. Like I said, I have lvl 1 construction..

I might be willing to go up to lvl 50 construction (costs only 500k apparently), but definitely not going for 75 for a skill that I perceive to be pretty useless.

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

Gilded alter.

Umm, something more plausible? I just checked and that requires lvl 75 construction. Like I said, I have lvl 1 construction..

I might be willing to go up to lvl 50 construction (costs only 500k apparently), but definitely not going for 75 for a skill that I perceive to be pretty useless.

http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/c=84bs0h4Z8c ... s.ws?42,43

Gilded alter.

http://[Please use quickfind code].com/c=84bs0h4Z8cM/[Please use quickfind code]?42,43

]

Try again? Thanks.

Oh okay, how fast are soul wars or pest control?

acully another option is ectofuntus its alot slower than gilded alter but also cost alot less

unj238.png

99 defence reached 7/7/09

99 strength reached 12/28/08

barrow drop since 7/7/09

ahrims top(1), guthan spear(1), dharok legs(1), verac helm(1)

acully another option is ectofuntus its alot slower than gilded alter but also cost alot less

Guilded alter is 350% ea bone and ecto is 400%. Not much saved better to just make money.

Isn't guilded just 250%?

Gilded alter.

Burying every single bone you see, Holy Grail Quest would help you on yhe way if you haven't done it yet.

You can go guilded altars in other player's houses if they have it open, hence an earlier post on this thread.

To train construction and your other newbly low skills: Tears of Guthix. You know how that works, right? If not I'll explain.

Other than that I would recommend you go to the tip.it skill guide on Construction, and click the link to the Construction Table. It has a lovely overview with things you can make per level, its materials and it's xp. Following that table level by level would be helpful.

Also note, that when you have a kitchen you can make tea for yourself. Upon drinking, it boosts your construction level by 1, though only for a short while. You can do this while being in building mode, and it may also help.

For summoning, do Wolf's Whistle, for hunter start with bird snaring (fairy rings are recommended).

Hope that's okay, if anything's unclear, don't hesitate to ask.

Edit:

I would link you to the Construction table, but as I'm on a school computer I am unable to access anything on the site other than the forums.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]