Clues In Free World???

daver

i was doing a talk cleu once...

needed to talk to the chef in lumi castle, than i need to eat so i log out and closed the rs window. back after i loged in on a f2p world and talked to the chef. he gave me another cleu scroll (member only item)

this was 3 months ago!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

i was doing a talk clue once...

needed to talk to the chef in lumi castle, than i need to eat so i log out and closed the rs window. back after i loged in on a f2p world and talked to the chef. he gave me another cleu scroll (member only item)

this was 3 months ago!

proof! but now at alkarid!

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/i/KGRBT5HYP3K1

its not a fake!

looked at my clue is sad: talk to the tanner in alkarid, changed to f2p and talked to the tanner this is what i got!

(stupid rewart :( just a staff and some gp, it was a lvl 1)

runeminermb1.gif

If he opened the casket does that mean he could get members items into f2p?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

If he opened the casket does that mean he could get members items into f2p?

casket is a member object so you cant open it f2p

runeminermb1.gif

u can. u get scrolls on members and then u take it to ftp to do. is a bug.

sorry but i dont find you trustworthy atm, you have been here for just some days and says its a bug, well it could be. then you better report it...

He's been around almost as long as you. Perhaps you shouldnt base peoples knowledge on post count? Posts in some sections of the tip.it forums do not count toward post total, which would explain some people who have been here long, with a low total.

As for the clue hunting, he probably did it since less high levels pk in f2p. I dont doubt the authenticity of this pic, since I dont see any reason for it to have been faked.

what is a legitimate reason for a faked pic anyway?

besides spreading rumors or stirring * up, which this topic is doing both

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

You can use member items on free worlds. Many features are not exclusive to members worlds. Some things you try will give you this "you must be on a members server", and others will be "you must be a member".

Currently Selling: Supers of all kinds and Splitbark Armour. PM me in-game for both.

I looked at the pic, but I still don't see how this proves anything. OK, the pic WAS taken on a F2P world (I can tell by the advert above the game screen -- P2P don't have those), but how do we know that this guy was digging on a clue scroll? Just because he told you he was doesn't really mean anything.

How would you know he dug up a casket? Because he told you so? Right. And how do we know that zammy wizard was really there? Let's face it, it could be a doctored pic, or it could be someone dressed like a zammy wizard. All you would need is the same hair (easily accomplished by visiting the barber in Falador), a zammy robe and a staff of zamorak.

Sorry, too many unanswered questions. I'm not saying you're lying, but what you're telling us isn't possible, UNLESS it's some kind of bug.

lol ahah i find it funny how you just got owned, and now ur saying all this inane stuff about 'oh its not real because my mommy said so'..face up to the facts and stop being a sore loser...he was right, u were wrong... now stop being so stubborn about it.

• 3 weeks later...