herb run calculator?

mmmcannibalism

Does anyone have a calculator that determines which herb is the best to use on farming runs? I tried looking on runewiki but for some reason it jams fairly often on my computer.

thanks in advance for any help.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

That guide hasn't been update for over a year.

Best herb to plant for gp is Ranarr atm, it is definitly recommended that you have magic secateurs and possibly My Arm's Adventure complete. If you are short on start up cash, or don't want to risk as much money in seeds (it isnt a risk with the two things I listed) then you can just get toadflax, which are nearly the same profit (slightly lower).

Best herb to plant for gp is Ranarr atm, it is definitly recommended that you have magic secateurs and possibly My Arm's Adventure complete. If you are short on start up cash, or don't want to risk as much money in seeds (it isnt a risk with the two things I listed) then you can just get toadflax, which are nearly the same profit (slightly lower).

The Google Docs spreadsheet that it links to is updated fairly regularly. The most recent update was just last week.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

yo dont have tp have either of these things to profit...i just do 3 patches of ranarrs with just supercompost and i profit about 40-60k per run

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

yo dont have tp have either of these things to profit...i just do 3 patches of ranarrs with just supercompost and i profit about 40-60k per run

both of them would increase profit though so you might as well get them

Assassin1357.png

Sorry if I didnt mention, but Im familiar with herb farming, I make about 1 snapdragon run every day. The main thing Im looking for is a calculator that says what herb makes the best profit, start up cash isnt a problem.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.