would it be worth it?

pkerdouble

ok heres my question.

would it be worth it to get 80 attack, 95 str, and 75 def while doing slayer? this would be a big profit i assume? and how long would you guys think for it to get from 90 to 95 str?

let me know if that would be good to do? or where could i train from 90-95 at

pkerdouble.png

Pkerdouble.png

Yes, it'd be even better if you got 80 Attack AND Defence. I suggest you do it through Slayer, you'll be in good money-wise and if you continued, you might get the higher, better levels that everyone dream of. (83, 85)

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Hell ya it be worth it. You get exp in those skills, hp, slayer, and if u decide you get charms for summoning. Pick up all coins and alch things that alch higher the the price of a nature rune. You should make money if you play your cards right. Or if you like you can go grind out the experience.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Slayer isn't good money at lower levels, but I love slayer, I like the free runes I get from completing tasks, and I also enjoy seeing d boots/whips on the ground. Grinding or camping at green dragons is better xp/gold but sure is boring as hell. Also, 85 slayer is a very cool accomplishment, and camping abbies is nice when you are bored. Also, having the benefit of the slayer helmet on waterfiend tasks is very nice.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]