[hide=]whocowman.png[/hide]

goals:

next 4: 53 agility, 76 fishing, 63 hunter level 85 melee skills

rest of goals:100+ combat, all songs

completed:55 slayer

2543432.jpg

Find a more respectable way to make money? I hoped u liked my quide. :thumbsup:

this is for future reference i currently fish monks

Then keep fishing monks and quit being a turd. People like you ruin the runescape economy and the definition of pking. I miss classic...

26K-ing is perfectly respectable. Why shouldnt i train agility in a world that will allow me to gain millions from it? why shouldnt i trai smithing, cooking or any other skill for that matter in a world that will allow me to gain EP and then use that to make money.

Anyway the main concept is this. You need to risk a total of 75 000 gp in a PvP world to gain EP. EP is used to calculate a drop when you kill someone risking ovr 26 000 gp. Killer risks 75k, one getting killed risks 26k.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Jagex has stated that they are working on a nerf for this broken system.

It's not hard to figure out, you go to a hotspot for a long time, get 100% EP, get 76k, get a friend with 76k, kill him, get reward. Doesn't take a genius.

To the haters: it's their fault for introducing a flawed system and NOT making it against the rules. That's why 26k trick and merchant clans will be around until Jagex fixes the game.

Anyways, all you have to do is find a partner of a similar level to you and go to a PVP or Bounty Hunter world. Then, you take turns killing each other in a hot zone (go to the pvp guide to learn what those are). The one getting killed should take out 26,003 gp (they RISK 26k of wealth), and the one killing has to have a weapon and at least 75k of risked wealth. Note that any of the risked items cannot be noted, it's best to just use cash.

To gain EP (earning potential), take 75k of risked value and go to any pvp world. There, you have to sit and wait for 30 minutes until you gain 25% EP (btw, the ep value is shown in the bottom right of your screen). However, you have to be skulled for your ep to rise any higher, but that's another part of the story.

You'll figure it out if you just go in and find someone who knows how it works, and soon enough, you'll be getting awesome drops like I just did (Saradomin Statuette -500k \' )

MA_X_TA.png

Looking for new skill to train, in F2P