armour question.

perfetc

Well it depends on your budget. I believe Bandos has slightly better defense as well as a strength bonus, but that is much higher price range than dragon. Bandos>3rd Age>Dragon>Rune.

Sorry forgot about 3rd age so I added it in ^_^

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

Thanks again.

I never knew that exsisted, sorry. :oops:

Bunker_Boy, sorry to tell you but bandos get dominated by full dragon plate and it only offers +2 str (but I hate str so that doesnt bother me) and +3 prayer.

So for about 2 mill less you get more def against melee and only slight losses to prayer and str.

I think dragon looks alot better than walking round in suspenders, a weight lifting belt and a skirt :lol:

I know what im getting :D

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

i perfer bandos cuz of its strenght bonuse when slayin along side of slayer mask...i dunno y i got full drag but it looks kool..and i cud care less for the money

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

I think str is so over rated in this game, I bet about 80% of people who play have got there str higher than there attack.

For an extra 2 mill and +2 str you sacrafice about 100 def on stab, crush and slash?

I'd prefer to stay there longer, keep the 2 mill and then hit ever so slightly softer.

perfetc_666.png

Thanks again.

Bunker_Boy, sorry to tell you but bandos get dominated by full dragon plate and it only offers +2 str (but I hate str so that doesnt bother me) and +3 prayer.

So for about 2 mill less you get more def against melee and only slight losses to prayer and str.

I think dragon looks alot better than walking round in suspenders, a weight lifting belt and a skirt :lol:

Bandos plate is l33t awesome pl0x!!!!11!!

:D

GG.gif

Thanks again.

Bandos plate is l33t awesome pl0x!!!!11!!

:D

Bandos plate is to awesome as george bush is to intellect

perfetc_666.png