Summoned beasts

Aslan

I've recently gotten 88 summoning and I'd like to ask you which summons are best to use for training(in about all skills, except range-99,mage-already have it planned for 99).Thanks for the info.

Prayer: war tortoise

Thieving: Bunyip/unicorn depending on which room you can get in

Mining: Lava titan, teleports you to hobgoblin mine and gives an invisible mining boost like +10 or something

Runecrafting: Graahk, teleports you near the nature altar, you can make 3k nats/h with it. abyssal lurker, holds a couple essence, good for abyss rcing.

Fishing: granite lobster, invisible bonus and gets fish on its own

Summoning: Spirit kyatt, teleports you very close to a summoning obelisk, can get you 800k/h in summoning xp

Agility: spirit terrorbird, restores energy based on half of your agility level

At 89 summoning, a geyser titan will recharge all the amulet of glories in your inventory at once

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Mining: Lava titan, teleports you to hobgoblin mine and gives an invisible mining boost like +10 or something

Runecrafting: Graahk, teleports you near the nature altar, you can make 3k nats/h with it. abyssal lurker, holds a couple essence, good for abyss rcing.

Summoning: Spirit kyatt, teleports you very close to a summoning obelisk, can get you 800k/h in summoning xp

At 89 summoning, a geyser titan will recharge all the amulet of glories in your inventory at once

In addition to this-

Hunter: Spirit Larupia, teleports you right to red chinchompa hunting spot, and invisible +5 hunter bonus. Very, very helpful to me when I went for 99 hunter.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

In addition to this-

Hunter: Spirit Larupia, teleports you right to red chinchompa hunting spot, and invisible +5 hunter bonus. Very, very helpful to me when I went for 99 hunter.

Do that then switch to the Polar bear when Larupia runs out.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1