mockthecross

My stats:

Attack: 64

Strength: 65

Defense: 64

Prayer:50

Magic: 64

Range: 73

I'm not sure whether to spill a bit of money on an abyssal whip (2.4mil is quite a lot! and yes I know it requires 70 attack!), or to spill most my money on runes to get my magic up (I love this skill). I want to get my atk/str/def up, but most of the skill guides I read tender for people who have the highest of gear (barrows and upwards etc) so I have no idea what I should be training on.

In the bank: dragon med, glory amulet, rune platebody, rune legs, dragon boots, toktz-ket-xil shield, obsidian cape, ring of wealth. I haven't played in a long time so I'm not quite sure what I should be aiming for. (Note: I haven't done a lot of the new quests)

Don't buy whip YET.

It's bound to go down, as I've heard it's being clan merched by 2 different clans.

by the time you buy it, it might rocket down. Hopefully, whip will go down to 1.5-1.7 like it was last month and thats the safest time to buy it.

Your armour seems okay for your level, and your range level is great! If you want to continue on the range level i suggest you train your att/str/def on an easy xp monster to get them up in the 70's (experiments, yaks) or do slayer to get them up.

Once your mostly all 70's, i suggest aviansies. Great money, great training, but first find a few guides on the forum before you start them.

3916.png

3917.png

My stats:

Attack: 64

Strength: 65

Defense: 64

Magic: 64

Range: 73

Get your stats up to this Via Slayer to make sure you have a good amount of Charms as well as coins/items that unique monsters drop:

Attack: 70

Strength: 70

Defense: 70

Magic: 65

Range: 75

I'm not sure whether to spill a bit of money on an abyssal whip (2.4mil is quite a lot! and yes I know it requires 70 attack!)

Do not buy a Whip at this moment. It is a lot more than what is used to be (at around 1.5M) So if you wait for the Update when they can the 26k trick it should go down and stabilise. Other than that you should buy a Whip eventually as it is one of the most strong AND versatile as well as fastest weapons.

or to spill most my money on runes to get my magic up (I love this skill). I want to get my atk/str/def up, but most of the skill guides I read tender for people who have the highest of gear (barrows and upwards etc) so I have no idea what I should be training on.

Save your money. Once you start combating VIA SLAYER to get all your combat stats to around 70-75 each you would have gained a bit of money from either drops/clues/coins/alchables.

In the bank: dragon med, glory amulet, rune platebody, rune legs, dragon boots, toktz-ket-xil shield, obsidian cape, ring of wealth. I haven't played in a long time so I'm not quite sure what I should be aiming for. (Note: I haven't done a lot of the new quests)

Sell the Dragon Medium and finish Fremminik Isles for the Helmet of Nietznot (or whatever) it costs about the same as a D Med, the quest isn't overly hard AND the helmet is one of the best. Also you can sell the Obsidian shield and try your luck at a Rune Defender which gives a good Strength Bonus.

As for the "(Note: I haven't done a lot of the new quests)" you might want to start some of these quests, as items are just getting better and better.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Slayer, let the masters decide. :thumbsup:

This will also level slayer as well as your combat stats, and will get you around a range of different creatures fit for your combat. Slayer assigned creatures usually have fair drops too.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]