new clue

I got this clue and couldn't find it in your guide, so i thought I'd post it here. Here is a picture of it:

newcluelocation.png

And here is a picture of me finding the location to which the clue refers. It's upstairs in the house north of Hetty's house in Rimmington.

cluesolved.png

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

It is in the guide, but under Search, not Riddles, however, someone on the crew has been adding them to both places because people have been confused by the Search section...so your submission will probably get implemented because you have a picture of the exact wording. In the future, if you're confused or can't find it, check there if you need help on where to find it, but you could probably still post just like you did so they can add it. Well done!

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

It is in the guide, but under Search, not Riddles, however, someone on the crew has been adding them to both places because people have been confused by the Search section...so your submission will probably get implemented because you have a picture of the exact wording. In the future, if you're confused or can't find it, check there if you need help on where to find it, but you could probably still post just like you did so they can add it. Well done!

yup it is there, got that clue 2 times and it is in the guide.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

As I mentioned, though, they do want to see pictures of clues that don't appear in both places so they can get them verbatim. Pictures are still welcome, in other words, unless they already have it written correctly in both Riddles and Search.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

As I mentioned, though, they do want to see pictures of clues that don't appear in both places so they can get them verbatim. Pictures are still welcome, in other words, unless they already have it written correctly in both Riddles and Search.

ah ok, then I will do that too in the future :) didn't know that.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!