Desert Treasure advice please?

TubbyMcFee

You can see my stats in the sig bascially, i currently have full veracs including flail and a fury ammy. Can someone who has done the quest either tell me what to level up, what to wear, or maybe some tips if im already set to go? Thanks.

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

You'll be fine. Pray magic if you need to, super set up, and you should be ok.

Im looking at the quest guide, and just the first 2 monsters looks pretty hard. Can someone give me tips?

EDIT: Make that 3, and they all recommend black d'hide with protect from melee, which i don't have.

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

Im looking at the quest guide, and just the first 2 monsters looks pretty hard. Can someone give me tips?

EDIT: Make that 3, and they all recommend black d'hide with protect from melee, which i don't have.

Blue d'hide will work just fine.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Blue d'hide will work just fine.

Is that how you did it? Like for every single monster you have to fight or what? I'm trying to use quest guides, but they are sometimes too vague, and in a quest that is as dangerous as this one, i wanna be sure.

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

if i remember rightly i just potted, whipped and prayed

What prayer did you use. Same one for all? Or did you switch it up. And do you think full verac's with flail and fury will be ok as oppsed to whip? And what armor? Sorry i just don't wanna mess this up.

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

All of the bosses are weak to magic attacks. You may want to mage some - like Desseous- while wearing rune to protect from his range/melee attacks but that shouldn't be a problem with your levels, just pot up. Farid is a cinch because he almost always melees so you can just pray against that. Kamil is difficult only because of the stat drain that he, and the environment, causes - take a low level fire spell so when he drains your magic level you can still cast mage attacks. There is a safe spot for Damis along the eastern wall north of a stalagmite.

Just give them all a shot, you will learn from experience the best way to beat them. It's how I did it at much lower levels.

All of the bosses are weak to magic attacks. You may want to mage some - like Desseous- while wearing rune to protect from his range/melee attacks but that shouldn't be a problem with your levels, just pot up. Farid is a cinch because he almost always melees so you can just pray against that. Kamil is difficult only because of the stat drain that he, and the environment, causes - take a low level fire spell so when he drains your magic level you can still cast mage attacks. There is a safe spot for Damis along the eastern wall north of a stalagmite.

Just give them all a shot, you will learn from experience the best way to beat them. It's how I did it at much lower levels.

I don't have much cash, so should i use mage or just melee all the way? And if i do have to mage, which spell.

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

The best spell you have, except when it comes to Kamil as I said above. You will be surprised how effective it is.

Do you think i'd be ok without mage at all? More prayer, food and pots maybe, but i really don't have enough money for my best spells.

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png