Best Cannoning Places?

Nhs_Xc

EDIT: Thanks all for the suggestions. For ice trolls I am getting around 70k xp/hr while loosing about 50k/hr. Xp is a tad bit lower than what I was hoping for but the gp loss is not too shabby.

I'm thinking about once I hit 80 range, range blue drags for money and start (grey) chinning. Any thoughts on this? 99 range/mage are the ultimate goals.

Hello all,

What are some of the best places to cannon? XP is the major concern, with money (to cover some of the cost of cannonballs) and charms being a nice bonus. Also how many cannonballs does it take for a cannon to degrade? Haven't used a cannon for a while now :o Thanks!

Best place to cannon is Ice Trolls. You'll profit, so money isn't an issue. Xp should be over 60k, maybe even 80k or so. Make sure you use a familiar and you range with your cannon.

Takes ~20 minutes for a cannon to degrade, or ~1k cballs.

Black Demons in Taverly for good crimson charm drops. Also some of the drops can cover the costs.

Abberant Spectrs/Ice Trolls are both good to cannon for profit. You get the seeds from the spectres and the rune items and that from the trolls.

And cannon doesn't degrade on how many balls are fired. 20 minutes after you set the cannon up it will give you a message about it almost decaying. 2 mins after that it will degrade and you'll have to get another.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Best place to cannon is Ice Trolls. You'll profit, so money isn't an issue. Xp should be over 60k, maybe even 80k or so. Make sure you use a familiar and you range with your cannon.

Takes ~20 minutes for a cannon to degrade, or ~1k cballs.

Thanks! This is at/around the fremennik isles, correct? Can you tank them, or is prayer the way to go?

Black Demons in Taverly for good crimson charm drops. Also some of the drops can cover the costs.

Abberant Spectrs/Ice Trolls are both good to cannon for profit. You get the seeds from the spectres and the rune items and that from the trolls.

And cannon doesn't degrade on how many balls are fired. 20 minutes after you set the cannon up it will give you a message about it almost decaying. 2 mins after that it will degrade and you'll have to get another.

Thanks! I never thought of Black demons, I will definately keep that in mind.

Ice trolls are your best bet, I am quite sure you have to pray and tank or something..

But aberrants are a good 2nd since they arent so complex and they dont attack you while setting stuff up and whatnot.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I managed 115k Range Exp Per hour at Pollinveach Basilisks. But there's no return on your investment there. :-#

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

For ice trolls my guide (link) is pretty much a newer version of truthscapes one, the only difference is I just need to add form results into it (they've changed since truthscapes guide and its not longer available).

As for void is about 80 points per hour (highest boat) give or take 10 depending on luck.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]