your rants about the new pvp update

khandajatt

I think that's the only thing you can rant about. :lol:

Other than the higher price of risking for 26kers.

I'm just a little unhappy that d claws have to be junk before I even got a chance to TDz seriously. But w/e, it's not like I would've done good there anyway.

well imo prayer is uselss in pvp now, you cant protect item and if you use prayer to kill someone your bound to get jumped by other and tbed and entangled your prayer is basically useless and you will be corpse in no time coming alive at lumbridge

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Well, no one can tell if you're using Piety :thumbsup:

i know but still think about it, you kill someone whic piety and then you get jumped, tbed and entangle your prayer cant help you anymore and the kill you got and useless unless you survive somehow

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

i know but still think about it, you kill someone whic piety and then you get jumped, tbed and entangle your prayer cant help you anymore and the kill you got and useless unless you survive somehow

If it's in low wild, you could slap on mage pray and immediately teleport, perhaps grabbing the lost valuable if no mages are around, but teleing soon. Once you tele to safety, then you go back to Edge

Then you could jump the ditch, but still be in safezone. Then you could telegrab your drops from safety.

But yeah, it's a lot more dangerous now. But isn't that the way it should be? If you're pking, you should go in expecting to lose everything you have, not to somehow stay alive and keep all your most valuables when you die.

If it's in low wild, you could slap on mage pray and immediately teleport, perhaps grabbing the lost valuable if no mages are around, but teleing soon. Once you tele to safety, then you go back to Edge

Then you could jump the ditch, but still be in safezone. Then you could telegrab your drops from safety.

But yeah, it's a lot more dangerous now. But isn't that the way it should be? If you're pking, you should go in expecting to lose everything you have, not to somehow stay alive and keep all your most valuables when you die.

lol how many people will know that they are about to get tbed, not alot because they will be happy that they killed someone and busy picking up drops. For example you just killed someone and picking up drops, i come from behind and tbed you. the you realize it and run but i entangle you; take out my gs/claws and kill you =D> THE END

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

That's why you prepare ahead of time. Of course you'll get attacked. You should know that. You should anticipate it and protect pray the deadliest threat. And with d claws out of the picture and melee armor on, that would be teleblockers.

That's why you prepare ahead of time. Of course you'll get attacked. You should know that. You should anticipate it and protect pray the deadliest threat. And with d claws out of the picture and melee armor on, that would be teleblockers.

lol dam those tbers, i cant tb yet but dam those tbers, i need to watch out mostly with my d claws

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Think positively, one-iteming has been made a lot harder. :P

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Think positively, one-iteming has been made a lot harder. :P

Not harder, riskier.

Its not positive.

Protect iteming my KO weapon (aka dark bow) and using a non ko weapon was the way i rolled, now i get stuffed over if i ever die with my dark bow.

H8's jagex now.

On-Topic: i just hate the fact that to make something less affective jagex fks like 10 other things up

Off-Topic: Est0rrath you got diff opinions about jagex , one had you hate them on the other you praise them

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

lol how many people will know that they are about to get tbed, not alot because they will be happy that they killed someone and busy picking up drops. For example you just killed someone and picking up drops, i come from behind and tbed you. the you realize it and run but i entangle you; take out my gs/claws and kill you THE END

and how is this different from prior to the latest update?

This update will simply separate the men from the kids in PVP. Now PVP will be risky and people will think twice when logging in PVP.

The amount of cash earned through EP gain is somewhat reduced due to the higher cost the killed has to lose.

This will re-awake honor-pking for those who want it and give true meaning to the boost given by brawlers.

Adapt and evolve people, stop moaning.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

The men who 25k trick for there millions so they can risk godswords in pvp.

The kids who dont 25k trick for there significantly reduced millions who cant and wont risk there godswords in pvp.

You must have graduated from "Illogical" University where you probably got your masters in "trolling". Seriously, instead of trying to post on every thread with childish claims filled with gramatical errors to up your post count, why don't you start analyzing what other people are writing and answer accordingly?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

lol how many people will know that they are about to get tbed, not alot because they will be happy that they killed someone and busy picking up drops. For example you just killed someone and picking up drops, i come from behind and tbed you. the you realize it and run but i entangle you; take out my gs/claws and kill you THE END

and how is this different from prior to the latest update?

This update will simply separate the men from the kids in PVP. Now PVP will be risky and people will think twice when logging in PVP.

The amount of cash earned through EP gain is somewhat reduced due to the higher cost the killed has to lose.

This will re-awake honor-pking for those who want it and give true meaning to the boost given by brawlers.

Adapt and evolve people, stop moaning.

It doesn't 're-awake honor-pking' it destroys it.

I'm guessing you're a skiller who decided to give your input on matters you know nothing about?

Zerker_jane.png

The men who 25k trick for there millions so they can risk godswords in pvp.

The kids who dont 25k trick for there significantly reduced millions who cant and wont risk there godswords in pvp.

You must have graduated from "Illogical" University where you probably got your masters in "trolling". Seriously, instead of trying to post on every thread with childish claims filled with gramatical errors to up your post count, why don't you start analyzing what other people are writing and answer accordingly?

Its just rendering d claws, ags, etc useless, and therefore i don't like the update. No one will ever use them in pvp now, with the possible exception of pjing, and considering they were never good for anything but PVP they become useless.

O.O