adze,ring and gloves

Pilipod

ok so i cant stand the monotonous nature of firemaking but i love wcing for some reason or another. so ive manned up and bought the logs for 92 fm in the plan of wcing for 99 fm. so to my question.

does the extra exp gained from burning logs whilst using the ring and gloves carry over to the adze's special ability?

also does the adze work on eucalyptus i know the leprechauns magic doesnt so does the adze?

pilipod.png

Adze works on all trees.

I can't answer the ring and gloves and adze question because my adze doesn't burn logs. I imagine it would carry over though.

(Huh? You don't burn logs when your using the adze?)

Yeah because I can't wield it. So basically I cut Magic logs without burning a log.

(Huh, but you are NOT level 92 fm. How did you get/use an Adze?)

Well that part would probably make you happy. Spicy Stew my friend.

==============

ABOUT LEP's MAGIC:

The lep will tell you that his magic would only work on specific trees. He states which ones if you talk to him. Therefore, it wouldn't work on trees like Teaks and Eucs.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

Hmm... seeing how you already have 99 woodcutting. I understand your situation now.

If you want 99 fm fast, you should only focus on the ring and gloves.

In my opinion, the adze is more of a "free dragon axe" and a status item than anything else. The multitask log burning is alright...but only if you still have plans to continue raking up exp in WC. From watching adzers, I notice it to be infrequent in when it chooses to burn the logs.

I think it might be helpful if you were going for 200m WC. Otherwise, tinderboxing is better.

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

I think it might be helpful if you were going for 200m WC. Otherwise, tinderboxing is better.

wouldn't it be better for fm xp to use the summoning pouch? (never tried so don't know)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

It's quite slow compared to using a tinderbox, and unless you really don't want to spend more money on logs (or wc them yourself) it really isn't worth it.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]