Barrows Info(the mini game not the armor)

TubbyMcFee

I've been wondering about doing Barrows. Can someone explain how it works? And would i be able to do it?(stats in sig) I think i heard my friend say ancients helped, so if that means anything i do have access to it. Thanks

Tubby_Mc_Fee.png

itll be a bit tough but yes you can do it.

for inv

2-4 pray pots

spade(never forget this)

teleport tab

d hide armor

some range weapon

rest monks

equipment

weapon-slayer staff + unholy book( 55 slayer require to use slayer dart) > black salamander

boots- ranger > dragon boots

glove- barrows > dragon > rune > regen bracelet > combat bracelet

ring- archer ring > ring of life > warrior ring > berserker ring

cape- fire cape > obby cape > legends cape > mage arena cape

amulet- fury > glory > power

helm- torag helm > other barrow armor > granite > rune

body- torag body > other barrow armor > granite > rune

legs- torag legs > other barrow armor > granite > rune

as for doing the barrows its quite simple

you just kill all the brothers but do not enter the tunnel until you the other 5 in the coffins the the last brother will be in the tunnel randomly from just walking around he might appear or when you open the chest and the last brother will appear. before you search the chest make sure your kill count is at least 6 by killing all the brothers. the tunnel is a 3x3 maze and the chest is in the middle so you go through all the doors until you find the door that leads to the middle which will have a little puzzle appear but please refer to the guide on tip web about the puzzle. when fighting the brothers either in the tunnel or crypt you will lose 10 pray each time a barrows brother face appear also the more brothers you kill the faster the faces will appear.

im sure you can kill them but might take some time as for the ancients it does help quite alot but it requires a lot more cash to anceint than to just use black salamander or slayer dart.

when at barrows kill verac first as seeing he is the one who can go through pray. after verac attack dh and pray as seeing he may hit a 54 on you by luck at low hp so always pray on him. after dh is karils as seeing you want pray for karils since it hits often and hard. after karils take off pray and kill ahrims with d hide armor and range then kill guthans and torags

note: this order was the 1st run i had today at barrows

unj238.png

unj238.png

itll be a bit tough but yes you can do it.

for inv

2-4 pray pots

spade(never forget this)

teleport tab

d hide armor

some range weapon

rest monks

equipment

weapon-slayer staff + unholy book( 55 slayer require to use slayer dart) > black salamander

boots- ranger > dragon boots

glove- barrows > dragon > rune > regen bracelet > combat bracelet

ring- archer ring > ring of life > warrior ring > berserker ring

cape- fire cape > obby cape > legends cape > mage arena cape

amulet- fury > glory > power

helm- torag helm > other barrow armor > granite > rune

body- torag body > other barrow armor > granite > rune

legs- torag legs > other barrow armor > granite > rune

as for doing the barrows its quite simple

you just kill all the brothers but do not enter the tunnel until you the other 5 in the coffins the the last brother will be in the tunnel randomly from just walking around he might appear or when you open the chest and the last brother will appear. before you search the chest make sure your kill count is at least 6 by killing all the brothers. the tunnel is a 3x3 maze and the chest is in the middle so you go through all the doors until you find the door that leads to the middle which will have a little puzzle appear but please refer to the guide on tip web about the puzzle. when fighting the brothers either in the tunnel or crypt you will lose 10 pray each time a barrows brother face appear also the more brothers you kill the faster the faces will appear.

im sure you can kill them but might take some time as for the ancients it does help quite alot but it requires a lot more cash to anceint than to just use black salamander or slayer dart.

when at barrows kill verac first as seeing he is the one who can go through pray. after verac attack dh and pray as seeing he may hit a 54 on you by luck at low hp so always pray on him. after dh is karils as seeing you want pray for karils since it hits often and hard. after karils take off pray and kill ahrims with d hide armor and range then kill guthans and torags

note: this order was the 1st run i had today at barrows

sally is better than dart, magic boosting gear is much more important than range since you will be using it more, so bring: seers ring, mage arena cape(best by far), verac skirt and helm with torag or dharok plate since verac has prayer bonus, infinity or mystic boots. Dharok is definitely the first one you should kill since he is the most dangerous. Then go for karil if you have enough prayer to last the entire kill, at 48 you most likely won't. If not go to verac since you should be able to tank him wearing the barrows armor, rune won't do it at your level. I like to use a dds and use all specs on karil but you should just mage him probably. For ahrim use either a msb and at least addy arrows or a rune c'bow and broad bolts. Make sure you always prayer on dharok and don't EVER let it run out, karil is a little more forgiving but he can hit high often so prayer on him also. If you have prayer left over from karil you should use it at ahrims since the rest of them can be tanked. I would wear a shield since you only have 70 def. I like to kill ahrim after karil since I usually have like 15 prayer left or so, I bring a normal restore pot to restore my stats then I use a super def pot while I tank the rest.

Assassin1357.png

armour:

-helm: verac>any other barrows helm>neitz>granite>rune

-plate:any barrows plate(exept verac)>granite>rune

-legs:verac>any other barrows legs>granite>rune

-cape:firecape>trimmed 99>mage arena>untrimmed 99

-boots:infinity>magic>mystic>ghostly

-gloves:best rfd gloves

-shield:DFS>dragon sq>granite>rune>unholy book

-ring:seers>beacon>explorer 3

-weapon:air staff or black sally

-range slot:rune arrows/broad bolts/harralander tar

-ammy:fury>glory>mage>power

inv:

1-2ppots, dds, black dhide legs+body, rune cbow/msb, earth+blood runes (only when using earth wave), spade!!, rest monks and ectofial/varrock tab (not when wearing glory(?))

the armour doesnt give a lot of mage att bonus, but it has been proven that u only need around -15 mage att to hit good (thanks to extreme low mage def of the melee brothers)

how to kill the brothers:

-start with dh and use melee prot. just mage away and hell be dead in no time

-drink 1 dose of ppot and kill karils with range prot (use ur ddds to spec him and keep meleeing him)

-put on black dhide and range wep, put on mage prot (if any ppoints left) and kill arhims

-put melee armour back on and tank veracs (he can be dangerous but melee prot isnt necesary)

-tank the other brothers

tunnels: try to get around 15-20 killcount on the spiders in the tunnels (better runes loot), get to the ;

middle and kill the last brother

-tele out and start again

if you need more information check these guides:

-tip.its guide

-AOW guide

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Dude, beatiing barrows is 2 parts: killing the brothers in their crypts, and running through tunnels to get the chest. Since you're new to barrows I suggest you pray against all the brothers and use wind wave. Use magic attack against all the melee bros and karil, and range with rune cbow and addy bolts against ahrim. I suggest best pray bonus in the crypts, and best melee armor (rune is fine) in the tunnels. The final brother you meet remember to switch back to mage attack and drink prayer pots.

Also, take at least 4 pray pots since your prayer lvl is pretty low. The higher your prayer lvl the more pots benefit you

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank